TOP10 players of all time

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 14

Re: TOP10 players of all time

Post by Evil4N »

UF eagles = was me. This was a long time ago/
Picolo = GT Kami

Guess who UF Pig was ?
The admin of sof1.org knows :tongue:

- G kicking EFZ after a match:
Spoiler:
- Adminning the two clans that ruled in TCL-Staff... all cunts. /spit
Spoiler:
Reactions: 0

Post by Barcodex »

bob / wookie
fatty
hippy
muere
craneo
filth
zoomy
doa
grief
junior
ironic
weirdo
d-ss
dirty
needle
bear
dumond
joene
ape
peter seals
shinji
smoke
crook
bugli
nukem

All great players i remember. Of-course there are many more. I have so many memories of this game ;)
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Barcodex wrote:bob / wookie
fatty
hippy
muere
craneo
filth
zoomy
doa
grief
junior
ironic
weirdo
d-ss
dirty
needle
bear
dumond
joene
ape
peter seals
shinji
smoke
crook
bugli
nukem

All great players i remember. Of-course there are many more. I have so many memories of this game ;)
Epic list there :ghehe:
Who are you
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Guess its just me but I find it weird to see Grief, Dirty, Dss and Crook in that list. Never thought they were special at all. You could make a case for many of the others on that list though.

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:Guess its just me but I find it weird to see Grief, Dirty, Dss and Crook in that list. Never thought they were special at all. You could make a case for many of the others on that list though.
d-ss had a period in 2005 when he was actually one of the best in G.

heres my list

matsu
zoom
doa
geus
etc
etc
etc
butcha
hippy
UF picolo
:troll:

Post by MinatO »

butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:Guess its just me but I find it weird to see Grief, Dirty, Dss and Crook in that list. Never thought they were special at all. You could make a case for many of the others on that list though.

heres my list

matsu
zoom
doa
geus
etc
etc
etc
butcha
hippy
UF picolo
Glad to see Matsu on your list. It still baffles my mind how people rate Shinji higher. At his peak, Matsu and Ape were sick. I guess they're underrated because they didn't accomplish much in leagues.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

It still baffles my mind people discuss a top 10 all time as everyone has a different interpretation of what qualities are and which you need in which gametype in which era against which enemies with which settings on which maps.

It's fucking impossible to create a top10 on which everyone agrees. Unless you've been playing for 15 years (18 in jr's case :troll: ) and played everyone at their absolute peaks while floating around on the same level yourself you can't even come close to a legit top 10.

Therefor all top10's will be deemed null and void. Now you fuckers can stop wasting time and start playing sof :ninja:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Emirate wrote:It still baffles my mind people discuss a top 10 all time as everyone has a different interpretation of what qualities are and which you need in which gametype in which era against which enemies with which settings on which maps.

It's fucking impossible to create a top10 on which everyone agrees. Unless you've been playing for 15 years (18 in jr's case :troll: ) and played everyone at their absolute peaks while floating around on the same level yourself you can't even come close to a legit top 10.

Therefor all top10's will be deemed null and void. Now you fuckers can stop wasting time and start playing sof  :ninja:
Idd, No body is talking about the same ting :lol:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Evil4N
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

My top 10?
Everyone that was TCL Staff. :acad:
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Team-bonding and teamwork is a factor of becoming a 'top player. If a great fragger, defender or flagcapper plays in a shitty organized team, he will not be a 'top' player in the end. If the team-bonding and teamwork is good he can reach that status you call 'top' IMO.

At one point when I played with Fushy, Dawn, Bundy, Time or Shady around 2005/2006, I am pretty sure we could have beaten any team, simply because we had great teamwork. I think all of us peaked in that period.

Post by MinatO »

dmd wrote:Team-bonding and teamwork is a factor of becoming a 'top player.  If a great fragger, defender or flagcapper plays in a shitty organized team, he will not be a 'top' player in the end. If the team-bonding and teamwork is good he can reach that status you call 'top' IMO.

At one point when I played with Fushy, Dawn, Bundy, Time or Shady around 2005/2006, I am pretty sure we could have beaten any team, simply because we had great teamwork. I think all of us peaked in that period.
Brings me back.

Shady and Time were so hilarious to play with. Shady always had this "DONT CARE" attitude and unlike most people, I believe he's really like that. He would just say on teamspeak: "Cmon guys, lets just camp them really hard, its so fun because they're crying about it." He was ridiculously annoying when he camped cause he had this specific playstyle where it was always hard to kill him.

Then you had Time who was easily the best clanleader I ever had. Charismatic and he truely loved his clan. He's like an Evilan but without the retarded actions. Time would do ANYTHING for MP and planned carefully for everything. He had this scheme going on where Evilan was banned in TCL but somehow played for MP under the name "CUINHEL" and we even became TCL Champions. Nobody fucking knew it was Evilan and he played for ages with that name. Time arranged everything so that the IP, the GUID (due to WaX) everything would be correct and the tcl staff wouldn't figure it out.

Also in the earlier years of SOF, many clans had bad attitudes when it came to recruiting certain people. Time gave anyone a chance if they were decent, regardless of ex clan history.
If Time were to restart MP tomorrow, i'm sure half a dozen ex players would immediately return and play for MP just because of him. That's the kind of charisma he had.

Post by Fossil »

MinatO wrote:
dmd wrote:Team-bonding and teamwork is a factor of becoming a 'top player.  If a great fragger, defender or flagcapper plays in a shitty organized team, he will not be a 'top' player in the end. If the team-bonding and teamwork is good he can reach that status you call 'top' IMO.

Brings me back.

Shady and Time were so hilarious to play with. Shady always had this "DONT CARE" attitude and unlike most people, I believe he's really like that. He would just say on teamspeak: "Cmon guys, lets just camp them really hard, its so fun because they're crying about it." He was ridiculously annoying when he camped cause he had this specific playstyle where it was always hard to kill him.

Then you had Time who was easily the best clanleader I ever had. Charismatic and he truely loved his clan. He's like an Evilan but without the retarded actions. Time would do ANYTHING for MP and planned carefully for everything. He had this scheme going on where Evilan was banned in TCL but somehow played for MP under the name "CUINHEL" and we even became TCL Champions. Nobody fucking knew it was Evilan and he played for ages with that name. Time arranged everything so that the IP, the GUID (due to WaX) everything would be correct and the tcl staff wouldn't figure it out.

Also in the earlier years of SOF, many clans had bad attitudes when it came to recruiting certain people. Time gave anyone a chance if they were decent, regardless of ex clan history.
If Time were to restart MP tomorrow, i'm sure half a dozen ex players would immediately return and play for MP just because of him. That's the kind of charisma he had.

Post by butcha »

Tbh.. the best mp team was when bugli pazey and craneo played in it. btw didnt you and fushy get caught? or was it just fushy.. he did get banned tho. :tongue: . and that MP match vs G which you fuckas talked bout 100 times mustve been in 09 or 07.

MP was good in 05 but there were stronger clans like the revived MD/team.xG with static,hippy,eskobar,thief and wierdo and some others. Remember when we stomped ude 27-0 on maroc or bashed DW with shinji and matsu in TCL and didnt loose a singel game (they were good but they became super chinese in WD)... BAD was good then and EFZ.

edit: 05 minato was in mad btw. just looked on the old mad forum.. Mad punk lol :troll:

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote:

heres my list

matsu
zoom
doa
geus
etc
etc
etc
butcha
hippy
UF picolo
Glad to see Matsu on your list. It still baffles my mind how people rate Shinji higher. At his peak, Matsu and Ape were sick. I guess they're underrated because they didn't accomplish much in leagues.
well yea.. just shit they didnt peak at the same time. Ape left sof ages before matsu or mC kalok.. lol. I knew ape pretty good, we both played in c2o and icdp together but something magic happend when he joined c2o. Didnt play that much in iX when matsu was in it so he wasnt at his peak then. :ghehe: . Sof was pretty much on lock at that time. c2o dominated their ldiv, G their div,CPG their div and bad their etc.

Post by butcha »

Lol... team bonding. when i played in CPG we used to have team bonding activies

found a pic

mustve been from 2004

Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Butcha...replacing his few serious replies for retarded pics since '98

Post by maker »

butcha wrote: Lol... team bonding.  when i played in CPG we used to have team bonding activies

found a pic

mustve been from 2004

this dude is obviously cheating, wasn't he GriM back then aka Kruq?

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:Butcha...replacing his few serious replies for retarded pics since '98
after debating this shit for 15 years i can live with that epithet..
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

And everyone has different opinions ofcourse, no offence to the MP people in here but i never saw anyone in that clan as anything "special" cept Dumond, and Fushy. And that Eminem dude he was also a hard frag. Shady and Time? 2on1 any1???
I remember MP>Shady from back in the days, calling him faker for using old MoD ShadYs name made him crazy, also made us play alot of 2on2's 1on1's yeah u know the drama boys, cock measuring and mine was always the biggest :mrgreen: