My new bike?

Reactions: 0

My new bike?

Post by Onix »

dragstar6501.jpg
When I get my driving license for motorbikes I want something like this. What do you think?
Last edited by ShocK on 07 Jan 2016, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image
Reactions: 8

Re: My new bike?

Post by ShocK »

Great for cruising but maybe not much else, I love the look of those retro type bikes but in a smaller version like these.

Post by Arsenal »

Not a fan of bikes. Id take an Aston Martin Virage any day of the week ;) I prefer the superbikes tho.

Post by Yump »

Hell Yeah baby :ghehe:

Thats a fine looking "Cafe racer" on steroids Onix but u might need a buddy seat just in case u wanna take someone home : ) .

A new step in evolution and soon to be Classic just like .... these oldskool Classics

btw imo this is the best color for anything on wheels best described as metal-grey .

Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

I like naked bikes tho

Post by Onix »

That first one is too classic for me Yump. ;) But I like the rest. That last one is a little bit over the top maybe.

That second bike looks very good Shock. Looks like an easy to bike drive on but with power, nice.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

This one's awesome. And pretty new.

And just because choppers are cool ^^

@roy: nakes bikes huh, check this out!

Post by ShocK »

Still don't think choppers are practical enough and over here you stand a chance of being followed home by Angels.
Onix; what are the bike laws in NL? In the UK even with a full bike license you're still restricted by HP for the first 2 years unless you take a direct access course after passing your test and then only if you're over 21.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

ShocK wrote:Still don't think choppers are practical enough and over here you stand a chance of being followed home by Angels.
Onix; what are the bike laws in NL? In the UK even with a full bike license you're still restricted by HP for the first 2 years unless you take a direct access course after passing your test and then only if you're over 21.
same shit over here :biggrin:

In the near future they're gonna change the rules. Then you need to do 3 exams before you get your ''lowest'' license. If you want to get a more powerful bike you need to do another exam...shit's gonna cost money

True, choppers ain't really practical, but they look badass :tongue:

Post by ShocK »

Sounds like it's an EU law then, even so with the entry level pass you can still ride 650, 900cc bikes and top speed is still in the stupid numbers, it just means that a twitchy wrist won't set you wheelying into a lampost.

Post by Onix »

ShocK wrote:Still don't think choppers are practical enough and over here you stand a chance of being followed home by Angels.
The rules will be the same in the whole EU from 19-1-13. You have to be 24 to get your bike drivers licence for unlimited power. If you're younger, you can only get a licence for lighter bikes.

Post by Crazo »

i should buy a Yamaha R1 just for the accelerate, kick, adrenaline, HP's :) if u want to cruise buy a car or a trike or something