WHY

Forum for Trash talk!
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Re: WHY

Post by dmd »

Yea would be awesome. Damn I ment Paz and Cran ofcourse.

The only problem with the MP lineup is the lack of defenders. You have Geus and Ironic for defense.
We could switch Bugli for Carnage or Beast/Plague for defense. Carnage was a pretty good player at his peak as well.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Fuckemup wrote:I would pay 100€ to play that game seriously!
Let me see that 100 euro's first, before i make any promises.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

dmd wrote:Yea would be awesome. Damn I ment Paz and Cran ofcourse.

The only problem with the MP lineup is the lack of defenders. You have Geus and Ironic for defense.
We could switch Bugli for Carnage or Beast/Plague for defense. Carnage was a pretty good player at his peak as well.
Fushy can be a damn good defender aswell.
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

Totally forgot plague was MP. Also Peter from seals.. forgot his fucking nickname again but played some COD and CS:S with him.

ShadY defend = best defend. Bugli wasn't active anymore. even when I joined MP in 2004 I think he just played 1 tcl game per year or something. Later we played a FEW more matches but usually he didnt even show up. Sad tho as he was the nicest french talking belgian guy I knew. I think he played a game on terrormod51 vs IG clan with MAM. remember that old woman? Fucking bad but respect for playing! Also never forget AA Lizy she was crazy hot and i even webcammed with her when we played WoW xD

Fushy could defend perfectly fine as well. also Time our holy leader was perfect to keep balance in the team

Dumond,Fushy,Bugli,Time,ShadY was my personal dream time in our earlier days WHEN bugli showed up.
when muere and craneo joined we had to swap players like time and me as we just had to many good players. Also special mention to Esq who wasnt bad either

Think I also got kicked from MP at some point for a period of time.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Nijogeth wrote:
What you mean that i don't have 100€?
Hard to gamble this money now since all these players are gone, just me and Dumond,Butcha around.
Still see Pazey,Craneo and Bugli on msn now and then but they done playing.
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

Fuckemup wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
What you mean that i don't have 100€?
Hard to gamble this money now since all these players are gone, just me and Dumond,Butcha around.
Still see Pazey,Craneo and Bugli on msn now and then but they done playing.
WTF msn is not deded like SoF??????
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Skype/Msn/Messenger don't know what its called these days all i know i had the same login for like 15 years lol