MP Server UT-Chart

Reactions: 0

Re: MP Server UT-Chart

Post by Fossil »

No idea who the none french Peace is but im just gonna go ahead and say he was cheating.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:No idea who the none french Peace is but im just gonna go ahead and say he was cheating.
Same
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Fossil wrote:No idea who the none french Peace is but im just gonna go ahead and say he was cheating.
you no tank brah
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

You mean UdE Peace? That guy was total shit around 2006 or so.

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote:Dumond is right. In the last let's say 7-8 years there have been no "tanks" like there have been in the past. When I say tank, I mean a guy who can get 100+ frags just by attacking, capping flags etc.
The only remnants of this type of playstyle were Pazey and Craneo. You can say whatever bullshit you want, but if you would put the current top line-up of EF against Pazey/Craneo and 3 random guys, they would still get 100+ frags on most games. That shouldn't be possible if 1 line-up has a better lineup. I played games where I thought I played amazing and maybe had 70+ frags against a strong team and often when I looked up the stats after the game, I was like: wait pazey had even 30 frags more? What the fuck. I've seen him do ridiculous shit and get called cheater so many times.

Most people who get 100 frags, do it by either camping in base or camping mid. Maroc is a perfect example. Camp mid armor with a bunch of nades and you can get 10-20 kill streaks.
Fluxy is a great player but he's the type who plays like this. Honestly Fushy also had this type of playstyle when he returned to sof the last time.
Either defend in base, camp armor and nades, get a ton of frags or camp mid with armor/nades and get a ton of frags.
The tanks i'm talking about, would just storm the enemy base, kill 3-5 people, take the flag, cap the flag and do it again a couple of times.

I started in 2001 and started TCL in about 2002. The only players i've seen doing this:
Kalok/Matsu: in my opinion IX Matsu was the best Matsu
Hawk: You can not imagine what a shitty team hawk used to have in MAD. You know EF Dope? That terrible player? Well imagine a rusty EF dope but then 2-3 of them and then a guy like evilbork who lags so hard that he's useless the entire game. Regardless of this, Hawk would still monster his way through against the likes of G and C2o in their prime. Truely exceptional. Probably the most underrated player of all time. Loved his playstyle too, he didnt jump, crouch, roll, just Z and W and pop heads. He never had a decent team to be called a legendary player. In that [?] clan or whatever it was called, it was probably more visible but imo already past his prime.
Dumond
Pazey
Craneo
WeirdO: In his FI era
Power: In his Seals era
Ape
Peace(not the french one): Should not be in this list but he's worth mentioning. Unfortunately he only became good in 2008 or later, so it's hard to measure him with the other players. However prime Peace was godlike Peace. He would frag hard on maps like the one with the 2 castles and the bridge/water in the middle which is really hard if you're playing against a better lineup. Even so, he'd still get ridiculous stats and made many players cry about cheats on a daily basis. Then randomly dissapeared and reappeared in [?] together with weedy, dutch and hawk.
tl;dr

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:Dumond is right. In the last let's say 7-8 years there have been no "tanks" like there have been in the past. When I say tank, I mean a guy who can get 100+ frags just by attacking, capping flags etc.
The only remnants of this type of playstyle were Pazey and Craneo. You can say whatever bullshit you want, but if you would put the current top line-up of EF against Pazey/Craneo and 3 random guys, they would still get 100+ frags on most games. That shouldn't be possible if 1 line-up has a better lineup. I played games where I thought I played amazing and maybe had 70+ frags against a strong team and often when I looked up the stats after the game, I was like: wait pazey had even 30 frags more? What the fuck. I've seen him do ridiculous shit and get called cheater so many times.

Most people who get 100 frags, do it by either camping in base or camping mid. Maroc is a perfect example. Camp mid armor with a bunch of nades and you can get 10-20 kill streaks.
Fluxy is a great player but he's the type who plays like this. Honestly Fushy also had this type of playstyle when he returned to sof the last time.
Either defend in base, camp armor and nades, get a ton of frags or camp mid with armor/nades and get a ton of frags.
The tanks i'm talking about, would just storm the enemy base, kill 3-5 people, take the flag, cap the flag and do it again a couple of times.

I started in 2001 and started TCL in about 2002. The only players i've seen doing this:
Hawk: You can not imagine what a shitty team hawk used to have in MAD. You know EF Dope? That terrible player? Well imagine a rusty EF dope but then 2-3 of them and then a guy like evilbork who lags so hard that he's useless the entire game. Regardless of this, Hawk would still monster his way through against the likes of G and C2o in their prime. Truely exceptional. Probably the most underrated player of all time. Loved his playstyle too, he didnt jump, crouch, roll, just Z and W and pop heads. He never had a decent team to be called a legendary player. In that [?] clan or whatever it was called, it was probably more visible but imo already past his prime.
Dumond
Pazey
Craneo
Ape
Peace(not the french one): Should not be in this list but he's worth mentioning. Unfortunately he only became good in 2008 or later, so it's hard to measure him with the other players. However prime Peace was godlike Peace. He would frag hard on maps like the one with the 2 castles and the bridge/water in the middle which is really hard if you're playing against a better lineup. Even so, he'd still get ridiculous stats and made many players cry about cheats on a daily basis. Then randomly dissapeared and reappeared in [?] together with weedy, dutch and hawk.
ofc ppl ran in the base like a maniac... there were no .players to mirin braah

Post by MinatO »

dmd wrote:You mean UdE Peace? That guy was total shit around 2006 or so.

I don't think this is the same guy. The characters (accents and what not) look different too. Around 2006, he should have been named under KOD Fiesta or MAD Fiesta. He only used Peace in the latter years.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Nah, I am pretty sure that is him. He was also indeed Fiesta and played for KOD, UDE and MAD and just sucked in that era. When I lost interest in this game and needed to focus on my study around the spring of 2007, he became pretty good and he even joined ]G[ as Naz]G[ul. Me and even Crap'z joined too in that time. 1 month later I quit I think.

Yeah, I had the defender status in ]G[ that time.

Post by Evil4N »

Nice score, 14 - 1. Was that the best line-up TT had back then ? I can't remember.
I am pretty sure I see G's best line-up over there.

Which TCL Season was that ?
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

MinatO wrote:I don't think this is the same guy. The characters (accents and what not) look different too. Around 2006, he should have been named under KOD Fiesta or MAD Fiesta. He only used Peace in the latter years.
I can confirm that Kod Fiesta was indeed Ude Peace.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Dumond
Pazey
Craneo
Ape

lmao, you got it all wrong mate i tell you!
Players who atleast gave the top players a challange, or could beat them should be talking tbh.

If you werent anything special back then, ofcourse players like "Peace" would be great to you but i tell you he was shit.
I recruited Peace,Hawk,Weedy to ]G[ back in 08-2010 but Prox kicked them out when i went inactive cause they werent oldskool enough :tongue:
He was also on Gallos multihack list and kickbanned from tcl for WH lol

Weirdo in FI??? totally garbage mate, His prime-times was when he joined MD also sickest bunnyjumper i ever seen.

Power in Seals era???? Peter was good, but skills wasnt even close Geus <--- now theres a monster.
But these 2 together + Bigwil, prolly strongest lineup in sof history.

Ape was good, but also got good a littlebit "late" in the game.

No comments on other sof bros, i keep our secret boys :wink:

I also agree with Dumond, we were better in our younger days.
Better reactions, better eyes, better boner :)
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

dmd wrote:
Fossil wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Emirate wrote:If you want a pat on the back for ever being good at this game, get to your oldskool buddies, they're probably more than happy to keep this pink image of the oldskool era alive.
So true, it's today that count, not yesterday  :cool:
So fucking true. This very moment is the only thing that counts, SoF 2016 with 3 clans.
Indeed man, SOF after 2010 is where it all about! Some of the 60 players finally reaching peaks after years and years of intense training in the DOG house and now they really represent something in a 16/17 year old game! Old players in this game are history man.

Some of the oldies getting eyesight problems, drug problems, food addictions, lose their sharpness and neurons in that brain thing (for many reasons) while the time pasts for the oldies around us and losing motivation to get back to that historic game and become pro as fuck. Like in football you know? Maradona getting all fat and shit and now he's even dead. Fuck em G, he's history.

But wait... Football has thousands of pro players and more than a million spectators! I guess that does really do count! Fuck Maradonna indeed, Messi is the shit now. No........ deep inside SOF 2016 is still better than the Champions League in my opinion!

SoF 2016 with 3 clans. 30 players, 15 players with an IQ below 70. This is where it's at! Bring it on boys! :

Post by butcha »

Fuckemup wrote:

Dumond
Pazey
Craneo
Ape

lmao, you got it all wrong mate i tell you!
Players who atleast gave the top players a challange, or could beat them should be talking tbh.

If you werent anything special back then, ofcourse players like "Peace" would be great to you but i tell you he was shit.
I recruited Peace,Hawk,Weedy to ]G[ back in 08-2010 but Prox kicked them out when i went inactive cause they werent oldskool enough  :tongue:
He was also on Gallos multihack list and kickbanned from tcl for WH lol

Weirdo in FI??? totally garbage mate, His prime-times was when he joined MD also sickest bunnyjumper i ever seen.

Power in Seals era???? Peter was good, but skills wasnt even close Geus <--- now theres a monster.
But these 2 together + Bigwil, prolly strongest lineup in sof history.

Ape was good, but also got good a littlebit "late" in the game.

No comments on other sof bros, i keep our secret boys  :wink:

I also agree with Dumond, we were better in our younger days.
Better reactions, better eyes, better boner  :)
Most guys had drug problems.. what you see evilan 6-7 years later when they return is the consequenses of that LOL :troll:

Btw im starting my new campaign. 2016 - Quit being a retard evilan. Vote for butcha, peace niggas!
Reactions: 0

Post by Dutchman »

butcha wrote:Btw im starting my new campaign. 2016 - Quit being a retard evilan. Vote for butcha, peace niggas!
I expect that there will be a black female president who closely won thanks to the + votes by people from Texas earlier than your campaign will accomplish it's main goal

Post by Evil4N »

butcha wrote: Btw im starting my new campaign. 2016 - Quit being a retard evilan. Vote for butcha, peace niggas!
Quoting/mentioning me in 3 topics, you buthurted again !
Still whining I raped you in TT base when you had our flag, despite the four other TT players covering you :troll: http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=278&t=4217" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Fuckemup wrote: Ape was good, but also got good a littlebit "late" in the game.
It is not about when he became the 'tank' that Minato says he was, but that he was one at one point in the game.

Post by butcha »

I am a retard