TOP10 players of all time

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Re: TOP10 players of all time

Post by Fossil »

Fuckemup wrote:And everyone has different opinions ofcourse, no offence to the MP people in here but i never saw anyone in that clan as anything "special" cept Dumond, and Fushy. And that Eminem dude he was also a hard frag.   Shady and Time? 2on1 any1???
I remember MP>Shady from back in the days, calling him faker for using old MoD ShadYs name made him crazy, also made us play alot of 2on2's 1on1's yeah u know the drama boys, cock measuring and mine was always the biggest  :mrgreen:
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

wtf is that smoke rofl

Post by Fossil »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mex ... a963390e0b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

mongool

Post by needlah »

There was no US player that I didn't beat 1v1.

Monk. Rydordi. Leethal. Fragman.

When I was right, I was on top.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

needlah wrote:There was no US player that I didn't beat 1v1.

Monk.  Rydordi.  Leethal.  Fragman.

When I was right, I was on top.

Nice list, cept for Monk never saw him as anything special tho.
I remember playing him in mdk server, he had like 15 ping i had 120.
He was like "ok euro so you wanna play hacks" comes back with wallhack and aimbot and kicks my ass totally. And i wasn't even hacking :S wasn't he also the creator of the mdk.dll?

Rest of those players were legit tho, and also on my list =)
Leethal, put him nr1 on my usa list aswell
His bro Fragman, anoying player to play against has some strange tactics on maps like nyc,jpn lol (still around btw) rYdOrDi was a beast really. Good old days, miss them much.

Post by Ironic »

Brings back some reminiscence! Was searching my name in the search box and found this! What a great time and no game has ever interested me when it came to quick reaction time, movement, precise aim and it's fast speed. I quit somewhere mid 2005 and got into Counter Strike. Genocide was my best time. Me, Edd/DoA/ToKeR, Geus, Jr, Azazel, Ronin, Dodge, Carnage, Freak, Cryptic, Payday, Bleeder, Nukem... Bleeder and Nukem schooled most Euro's with their higher ping. Russian efficiency! Don't know if they were in [RAF] or ]G[ in those days. That were just to name some players! Anyone still plays this game every once in a while?
Last edited by Ironic on 06 Apr 2022, 22:43, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Ironic »

Fuckemup wrote:Rogue was Craneo yes.
General was Scar!
Man, i checked trough some of these screens on that site and found some ]G[ vs EFZ matches, that i totally can't remember at all, also a sexy Tag i made that we used back then, that i also forgot about... i was also using the nickname "DeVoN" that i also forgot about  :lol:

EfZ VooDo! was also a very strong player, same as ]G[PayDay! good defender.
RaKiM / Replay was EddY who was EfZ Abeh again?

good times!
That you Rob? Yeah those games were tight vs EFZ. General/Scar, Crook, Dodge, Bleeder, you. :clap:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Hey there old friend!
Nice too hear something from you again!
Not been on this forum for a long time now, and last time i was fighting to reset my password hehe.
Glad to hear your best times where in G and not .com :mrgreen:
yes i am DeVoN in these screenshots dont know How i came up with a shittty name like that guess i was tired of being a junior in my older teenages hahahaaa
Regret it now 15 years later it would look better with junior or even jR.
Then it became element and later fuckemup hahah whore alot of name changed and tags.
Those were good games, and times bro!
We had all the best players in the game in our clan around these time that top 5 video on youtube is a good prooof all 5 was G You had decent gameplay campared to other players and i did not have problems killing players in my peak. Players i had problems to kill was you. Geus. Doa and weirdo with his f…. Bunnyhops hahaha miss yalll and miss the games.
Hell Yeah i even miss proxima strange you didnt mention him he would spin in his grave right now ❤️❤️❤️❤️