Old c**t signing in

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!

Old c**t signing in

Post by Psycho »

<SR>Psycho here. You bastards still alive? :tongue:

I started playing SoF1 a week or so before the gold patch was released, almost 18 years ago. Must have played a thousand matches in that game. Many good memories

Re: Old twit signing in

Post by maker »

hellooooo buddy

Re: Old c**t signing in

Post by Sauron »

Hi,
Don't recall you but maybe you already stopped playing before I even started.
Anyway to be blunt and typical dutch.
I am really interested in any archived files you might still have from back then.
(Screenshots / .pak / .bps / .m32 / .tga / .wrs / .wav / .cfg / .rfm / .os / .ifl / .gsq / .gpm / .ghb / .gbm / .prt )

Post by Acadie »

Sauron wrote:I am really interested in any archived files you might still have from back then.
(Screenshots / .pak / .bps / .m32 / .tga / .wrs / .wav / .cfg / .rfm / .os / .ifl / .gsq / .gpm / .ghb / .gbm / .prt )
and you forget my current concern. -- / .ds / :acad:

Post by Psycho »

Sauron wrote:Hi,
Don't recall you but maybe you already stopped playing before I even started.
Anyway to be blunt and typical dutch.
I am really interested in any archived files you might still have from back then.
Weren't you in Flame Instinct?

I was leader of Soulrapers, but i was in FI for some time and also XL (Xtreme Legion)

My first name was Psycho but later changed it to SPUD. After playing SOF for like 3 years we swapped to SoF2, then Call of Duty, then Call of Duty: United Offensive. Then Soulrapers folded. Played some Battlefield 2 and other games for a bit and then met some olf friends from FRU so i joined them and got back into competitive gaming in CoD 4, World at war, MW, Bad Company 2, and BF3. Now I'm 41 and just play for fun. I must admit i can't keep up with the youth these day. My aim is off and muscle memory is a thing of the past.

Post by Fossil »

ya i remember you. <SR> now thats an ancient clan. Clan is such a SoF word dont think i've ever used it anywhere else

Welcome to this shithole.

Post by Sauron »

Psycho wrote: Weren't you in Flame Instinct?
I was leader of Soulrapers, but i was in FI for some time and also XL (Xtreme Legion)
My first name was Psycho but later changed it to SPUD. After playing SOF for like 3 years we swapped to SoF2, then Call of Duty, then Call of Duty: United Offensive. Then Soulrapers folded. Played some Battlefield 2 and other games for a bit and then met some olf friends from FRU so i joined them and got back into competitive gaming in CoD 4, World at war, MW, Bad Company 2, and BF3. Now I'm 41 and just play for fun. I must admit i can't keep up with the youth these day. My aim is off and muscle memory is a thing of the past.
@Muscle memory please google "Mark C mouse fix" and apply it, your memory will be back in no time.
The what now?

@FI, No I was not. Most of the clans you mentioned are unknown to me. except FRU
I vaguely remember a clanless Spud but this was probably around the time I just started playing and you went to CoD(OU/2)/BF2.

Post by Emirate »

Well, welcome back I guess. As you might have guessed by now this game ain't really alive anymore. But i'm sure some guys are still willing to play a game or 2 on a sunday evening.
Fossil wrote:Clan is such a SoF word dont think i've ever used it anywhere else
Guess the sof community took it over from games in which it was normal to have 50+ members...Guess nowadays we could better call it ''team'' or better yet ''single player''.

Clan always reminds me of those racist hillybillies with the pointy hats

Post by Sauron »

In other games matches are called clanwars.
Yet they don't call the groups clan's.. always seemed weird to me.

Post by weeds »

ah <SR> the clan zoom used too play for in the past. Think I was apart of it 2 for a few days.

Post by dodGe »

Hi Spud,

=SR= TheLaw here, trying to find you for some time! :-) Hopefully you get a notification...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/bennizzle/. (STEAM ID)

Ben
Last edited by dodGe on 14 Sep 2022, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.