I am
I am
Reactions: 7

Re: New Soldier.

Post by bobby00 »

Evil4N wrote: 28 May 2023, 00:37
Keifer wrote: 27 May 2023, 02:28
Evil4N wrote: 26 May 2023, 00:19
Keifer wrote: 24 May 2023, 17:03 Bad Topic, this topic sucks.
Stop triggering people
Me? MOI?! Please, like I would even.
I could be worse and point out the double negatives, I feel tame on this one.
I know, I was just kidding. And I know you wasn't even trying... you much more cunning :assassin:
WHY block old post freedom of search and discuss and it shows who was the cheaters then and still are u have something to hide going from post he calling you out for ruining sof rant over
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

bobby00 wrote: 28 May 2023, 17:45
Evil4N wrote: 28 May 2023, 00:37
Keifer wrote: 27 May 2023, 02:28
Evil4N wrote: 26 May 2023, 00:19
Keifer wrote: 24 May 2023, 17:03 Bad Topic, this topic sucks.
Stop triggering people
Me? MOI?! Please, like I would even.
I could be worse and point out the double negatives, I feel tame on this one.
I know, I was just kidding. And I know you wasn't even trying... you much more cunning :assassin:
WHY block old post freedom of search and discuss and it shows who was the cheaters then and still are u have something to hide going from post he calling you out for ruining sof rant over
I will have to agree with Evilan on this one, nothing more frustrating that bringing up a post from the dead.
It's not that there's anything to hide but if you find it relevant to bring up again, start a new topic in reference to discuss or agree/disagree with what was said in that post otherwise the forum will be a mixed chaos of 2023, 2011, 2015, 2016 posts all being relevant at once when opinions, positions, people have changed through time (probably not in that particular topic)

The topics are there for historical reference pertaining that particular year, we don't need the past being brought up in the present on this forum. That's what we have Evil4N for, the greatest historian SoF has ever known.
Digging up artefacts since the game released in 1997.
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

did you read the fourm i was getting towards julain not ev but after reading it it acusing ev of ruining sof so i would want it hid too or not brought up ur right i can screenshot the topic and reload it but kind off gay that a cheater runs the show now it makes sence why julaiin made new fourm name ja
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

bobby00 wrote: 28 May 2023, 18:41 did you read the fourm i was getting towards julain not ev but after reading it it acusing ev of ruining sof so i would want it hid too or not brought up ur right i can screenshot the topic and reload it but kind off gay that a cheater runs the show now it makes sence why julaiin made new fourm name ja
Unrelated to what I posted. GlooM will be will disheartened by this drama scobem, you should know better!
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

dry your eyes mate
Reactions: 8

Re: SCUMBEM

Post by ShocK »

Might just move all bobby/scobem/nissan whatever his name is posts to this topic if he keeps blathering on about shit we all knew about years ago
Reactions: 18

Post by ycrario »

Just bann him from the forum then u clean 99% of bs and useless posts.
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

dry your eyes mate is a song yous are childish grown men talk about crying julain 3k post u have up on your other acount why didnt u reply to the other post hahahah thought so
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

ShocK wrote: 29 May 2023, 13:52 Might just move all bobby/scobem/nissan whatever his name is posts to this topic if he keeps blathering on about shit :redcard: we all knew about :smile: years ago
im shook so you are the landlord off sof fourm lol we all knew about accully we didnt all no what julain and evliavn was like but use seem scared to have to hide stuff use ruin sof now use try fix great work wait so its ok to put shit up about me on here and mention my kid and ban me from 4 servers for saying stop cheating lol julain is a pedofile has to be the stuff he said to me on sof so was only right to bring up old post to show who the real cheata is refresh them old age brains ccause i accully got a kick out off puting that post up haha cause i no it hurt use ;) who the we belend now julain looooool go read your old profile like u want do on me what u got done to u hahaha back fired :acad:
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

ycrario wrote: 29 May 2023, 20:44 Just bann him from the forum then u clean 99% of bs and useless posts.
not useless its shows how much a cry baby you really were you have not changed 1 kill from me to u and you cry cheats your shit at sof mod boy and g fuckem is ulter boy :acad:
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

:acad: :acad: :clap:
ycrario wrote: 29 May 2023, 20:44 Just bann him from the forum then u clean 99% of bs and useless posts.

Post by ycrario »

No need answers I dont see them Robert
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

G fuckem is ulter boy.
Whatafuck are you on about? You supposed to be located in England but you write like a down syndrome kid from Pakistan - your posts are really hard to read. Same as your skills in sof. Hard to keep up? Must be rough to call everyone that beats you a cheater hahahaha.
Yeah pretty much every player around you bin accusing of hacks of some sort lol. How does it feel, did the paranoia from the weed touch you?

#scobem/bobby the guy at the bottom of the food chain!

Post by ycrario »

LOL wrote brb to defend the score great job Robert you still at your top level as I see.
JR dont blame pakistan people, they got a better english then this retard 🤣
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

go back on your old profile who even are you lol you bum why didnt you reply to the other fourm post were it states you calling every one out so now you trying make this post active i will post screen shots off your old post lol evelian will let these post stay up tho'and the post were ulain talks about peoples kids who bans on a dead game only use 2 bums ulter bboy were you touched as a kid yous are very angry on a game get a life i have proof of use booth use aimbot you cant argue that boy but u then try turn all aginst me on here for telling you stop cheating ironic i always said ur good you dont need it i dont see any one els conplaing so its who has best cheats like old days peace out girls
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

ycrario wrote: 30 May 2023, 09:15 LOL wrote brb to defend the score great job Robert you still at your top level as I see.
JR dont blame pakistan people, they got a better english then this retard 🤣
than^^
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

Fuckemup wrote: 30 May 2023, 08:31 G fuckem is ulter boy.
Whatafuck are you on about? You supposed to be located in England but you write like a down syndrome kid from Pakistan - your posts are really hard to read. Same as your skills in sof. Hard to keep up? Must be rough to call everyone that beats you a cheater hahahaha.
Yeah pretty much every player around you bin accusing of hacks of some sort lol. How does it feel, did the paranoia from the weed touch you?

#scobem/bobby the guy at the bottom of the food chain!
i rember this the score speaks for it self i wasnt even playing you cap 10 for this when i was not at pc untill end
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Gg man at the end.
Wp better luck next time.