Hey

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Hey

Post by Rmbortrd »

Hi! How are you all? I used to play on the Doghouse server back in good old days in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. As far as I remember it got worse after those years. My full nickname is Rambo retired that I have used ever since (except for the very beginning when my nick was in the Czech language but I changed it).

Speaking of SoF, I have played all three games as probably most of you (the third should not be called as SoF I think) but the first SoF has a special meaning for me. I also like the second game (I think it is not as bad as some claim) but its MP was not as catchy as in SoF1.

Speaking of other games, during the years I have tried many MMO games like World of Tanks, WarThunder, DoTa 2, Counter-Strike 1.6, Source and Global Offensive, Day of Defeat Source...I played CS:GO a lot but it is not as attractive as it used to be and moreover I am a very bad CS player. Its community is sometimes weird (and that is even worse in DoTa 2 which I briefly played too).Generally speaking, I do not enjoy playing as much as 10-15 years ago. Apart from that, I sometimes play StarCraft 1 (against PC) and some single player games from time to time (Mafia 1 and 2, Half-Life 2...) and as you see those games are not the newest ones. I played some new Call of Duty but I finished them once and never played again. On the contrary, I like Kingdom Come:Deliverance. The game is set at the beginning of the 15th century in a part of Bohemia and the story is related to the Czech history which has always been my interest.
Reactions: 18

Re: Hey

Post by ycrario »

Welcome back soldier
Reactions: 2

Re: Hey

Post by Dave »

was good to have a blast the other day Cheers
WaRmongR