IS CST DEAD???

CS Rules, Standings & Stats.
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Re: IS CST DEAD???

Post by butcha »

Nijogeth wrote:
welsh wrote:untill screens were checked 2 weeks later? also what i hear is tdw had black screens and no recordings i mite be incorrect can you paste the facts
uhm, it seems Minato didnt make a uac report on purpose because he didn't want to get banned, as he found out something went wrong with his screens and they were black. Nobody noticed it untill he wanted to ban most of TDW and evilan went after the week 2 uac screens and found it out
No, because TDW already lost, Evilan couldnt be bothered to collect the recordings. after Minato came out with the uac report of week 3 and wanted weekbans for most TDW players, most recordings were still uploaded. Im pretty sure that Evilan can still collect them for you if needed. Although i dont think he is bothered to collect them anymore
And, it was Minato's league. He was the only one in charge
he said it was a honest mistake tho wich we can all do however he left already so no need bitchin about that, think a one man charged league is better than a clanleader nonsense league aswell
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
ShocK Great Britain
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

We're not really getting anywhere here, if someones gonna take over then it needs to be soon (now)
smokestaH
Reactions: 0

Post by smokestaH »

My view:

- In CST when every clan has played another team once just end the league. Or even now (what i would pick), i mean its minato's league and he quit so in my book its a failure i wouldnt want to finish it, rather just quit.
- SFL has 1 week left.

Then start a new, fresh, SFL season. League + bracket play with upper and lower bracket.
And create something differnt for wednesday (or another week day), perhaps a cup instead of a league. Or whatever people want. Just seems boring to have the same setup twice in my opinion.
ShocK Great Britain

Post by ShocK »

smokestaH wrote:My view:

- In CST when every clan has played another team once just end the league.
Yep, just waiting for someone to step forward and take over this abandoned league. Don't see any takers yet.
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

U could just delete the whole thing, isnt that what minato requested? Its his league, his decision is final, Go on.
ShocK Great Britain

Post by ShocK »

No it's not what he requested, he said delete his account. He never mentioned anything about the league, just doesn't want anything to do with anything basically. He's not interested.
TotalitioN
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Minato Will come back like evry fucking time hè leaved

Keifer Will come back also ..

Kill that stupid league of minato

And make à New descent one
#1 sof player since 1999
Denial

Post by Denial »

all this hype he made for his new cst league and its dead already, fucking half a job useless nub :mrgreen:
Huso

Post by Huso »

the work took 5 times longer then the whole league
[]Hù$óØ
Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

to bad he can't handle his personal failure in this one, seems like mixed games all over again. Not expected though, can he confirm this actually with a reply or are we over this stage?
At Smoke;
I kinda agree on your view of having no one else involved but if you quit for some reason the league does as well, just as with this league. Having a small group sharing experience should still be the best way imo.
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

CST was minatos league, the prize money came out of his pocket etc, without that.....what is actually left? A half assed league? What is the point? People dont have the patience to sit 1 or 2 weeks out? It was his project he pulled out and in my opinion his league is dead. He got to do what he wanted to and ran off. I guess he had his reasons, i dont care.

@ Dutch, i dont need to run anything, i dont want 'power'. People can setup like i suggest (if they like it) and go from there. In previous SFL, for the first time in history, i actually got involved in the league (before i never even admin'd a TCL game) and there were about 6 or 7, few of whom i had to CONVINCE of my thoughts, ya ok im not gonna do that oh and the rest didnt even bother checking the section and i left 1 week later.

In games alot bigger than SoF clans have NO say, admins create the rules, fixtuers whatever, fucking go with it. Its something of SOF to shout CORRUPT CORRUPT like someone actually is fixing the fixtures, asif someone ACTUALLY gives a fuck about the SoF league outcome that he is gonna corrupt shit up.

Assign 2 or 3, thats enough. I did the last 'nations cup'. I asked the captains (the ones i thought would do the jo) if they were interested, all said yes. I made the fixtures, the brackets and left it at that. When it was time to start, i guess a few captains couldnt be bothered anymore and didnt do shit, ya ok thats that then. In the end SoF has always been community based and the community has to step up for something to work. People whine about cheaters and get a boner when there is a thread about a possible anticheat but they dont take 5 mins to fix screens OR the record fix. Ya oh oh oh oh okay.
Ign

Post by Ign »

I'll take over the league.

My first decision; the league is going to be shut down.
fun fun fun
Persian Netherlands

Post by Persian »

Perhaps Nijogeth can continue his DM league on wednesday? :happy:
CasTro^
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

Nobody but IQ/VM would sign up for a dm league. :lol:

@Smoke: ur fatt and ugly, you can not even run, how the fuck u want to run this league..
Anyway, go for it.. the league is allready fucked up anyway. :biggrin:
[€ƒ]Fidel http://www.efclan.enjin.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <-- Double tab!!