The TDW appreciation thread

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

The TDW appreciation thread

Post by Proxima »

There is literally nothing lower on the stunted sof1 family tree of spineless invertebrates than a player and his whole team who disconnects and slinks away into the undergrowth after being completely annihilated by a clan in less than 5 min, never to be seen again at the scene of his messy execution. But then suddenly out of the blue, at the first opportunity he materialises out of nowhere and starts huffing and puffing delusional bullshit, trying to revise his well known past of unrivaled extinction because he thinks he is now in the clear.

Like this bug eyed faggot, Evilan.

Right. So this is the part where you start claiming your clan were anything other than the urban dictionary definition of trainwreck is it? A corn fed unicycle Tour de Force of pure gaming awesomeness? That's going to be a bit of a hard sell…

Here, allow me. TDW’s grand total of winnings here was...

Drumroll please.

Reactions: 14

Re: The TDW appreciation thread

Post by Evil4N »

1 match, screenshots of timelime:
]G[ Massively disconnected like pussies
Pussies :lol: :whacky:

Other screens against this little G clan.

TCL-Match TDW vs G

]G[ wannabe pro's :lol:

Post by Proxima »

Jezus [EF]Fidel (]G[astro) on our team, must be 2011 or something. :fp:

Keep posting the same screenshots from 2009 – 2011 with 25 active players around and no anticheat.

Here's a real screenshot:

Skarly and Doa - 2005.

Post by Dante »

I was TDW ATOMIC AND PROUD TO BE ! I was first omg omg I was so cool even in the past years ! I probably think being a french guy help me :)

But Proxima, I don't understand you ... You used to be leader of a ]G[reat clan even if apparently JR made much more then you... Still not sure about it since I started this damn game in 2005.

First of all I used to dislike Junior, probably because you guys were cocky since you won a lot but tbh everybody know who made you win that much. But now I have to say Junior is a victim compared to you haha. Now this game is fucking dead, your clan totally out you still come here trash talking everybody.

You was a great player but nothing special. So since i'm a newskool and you're the oldschool legend. Let's make a deal, you train and then we 1o1. If I beat you, you just fucking dissapear and never show your stupid arrogant ass here or on sof.

I was in the last ]G[ revived by Junior and i'm sure about it I was and i'll be better player when you'll ever be. It's easy to proclam himself as a great player when you used to play with very good/strange players.

I'll name you one line up : Butcher, Drake, Emirate , Fluxy, Julien/Djeje. Even the twins couldn't win against this line up I'm pretty sure. Come with anyone you want and beat us :) GL
Last edited by Dante on 09 Jan 2015, 14:58, edited 6 times in total.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

here we go again :fp:

Guess you guys always got yourself to kickstart your ego's into the clear blue sky. Keep 'em coming ladies :mrgreen:

Post by beNNder »

Dante wrote:I was TDW ATOMIC AND PROUD TO BE ! I was first omg omg I was so cool even in the past years ! I probably think being a french guy help me :)

But Proxima, I don't understand you ... You used to be leader of a ]G[reat clan even if apparently JR made much more then you... Still not sure about it since I started this damn game in 2005.

First of all I used to dislike Junior, probably because you guys were cocky since you won a lot but tbh everybody know who made you win that much. But now I have to say Junior is a victim compared to you haha. Now this game is fucking dead, your clan totally out you still come here trash talking everybody.

You was a great player but nothing special. So since i'm a newskool and you're the oldschool legend. Let's make a deal, you train and then we 1o1. If I beat you, you just fucking dissapear and never show your stupid arrogant ass here or on sof.

I was in the last ]G[ revived by Junior and i'm sure about it I was and i'll be better player when you'll ever be. It's easy to proclam himself as a great player when you used to play with very good/strange players.

I'll name you one line up : Butcher, Drake, Emirate , Fluxy, Julien.    Come with anyone you want to beat us :) GL
lel :noob:

Post by smokestaH »

HADES DIED FOR YOUR SINS, RIP.

Post by Dante »

beNNder wrote:
Dante wrote:I was TDW ATOMIC AND PROUD TO BE ! I was first omg omg I was so cool even in the past years ! I probably think being a french guy help me :)

I'll name you one line up : Butcher, Drake, Emirate , Fluxy, Julien.    Come with anyone you want to beat us :) GL
lel  :noob:

WHo the fuck are you ? LOL
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Oh I love this topic. I saw this coming when Evilan posted those TDW victories in the other topic.

I must say though Drake, that lineup wouldn't beat G's best lineup. Not by a long shot.
Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't remember Pazey and Craneo ever losing to Fluxy/Emirate and G had players in the past who were equally good as them (Dumond, DOA, Zoomy, Ironic, Fatty...).

Post by Dante »

Well I know you're a fan of the twins. But for me they ain't as good as you think.And the times Ironic/Doa played where the fuck was the anticheat.Not saying they used to cheat hmm but still :)

And I never seen Fluxy/Emi playing a 2v2 against the twins...

And tbh with this line up I'm sure we can win :) I would like to try it :(

Post by MinatO »

Dante wrote:Well I know you're a fan of the twins. But for me they ain't as good as you think.And the times Ironic/Doa played where the fuck was the anticheat.Not saying they used to cheat hmm but still :)

And I never seen Fluxy/Emi playing a 2v2 against the twins...

And tbh with this line up I'm sure we can win :) I would like to try it :(
If they're not as good as you think, then why a few years ago, when we used to loose vs them, you shouted "WHAT THE FOK" and "BULLSHIT" all the time. Clearly it means you suspected them of cheating because they're better than you are.
I think there was even a period where you/julien/djeje/niko didn't even want to play them anymore because they were cheaters (without any proof i must add) and decided to ban them from CH server.

I'm no fan but i've played enough with and against them to know that nobody you mentioned, is on an equal level. Maybe Fluxy on his absolute peak.

I find it hilarious how people always use the "anticheat" argument to try and convince others that the old players were not that good.
Tell me, which anticheat was good in sof so I can make a timeline which players played and so we can make a new top10 list with only players who played with your anticheat.
Tell me, which anticheat so I can start immediately.

Was it Haxorcist which only took screenshots?
Was it WaX which Gallo cracked in a day?
Or was it UAC on which your friends Julien and Djeje got caught aimbotting/pinkheads?

How ironic is it to list a proven cheater and then make a statement afterwards on players who have never been caught?
Or is it because you played Julien every day and that somehow makes it a fact for everyone that he doesn't use it anymore and never will?
What is to stop him from re-using that aimbot the first time the twins beat him in a match? I know you and Julien are bad losers so it would only be a matter of time until there's frustration, flame and eventually the aimbot toggled on again.

Coming back to the G/Proxima discussion. Proxima is definitely extremely offensive in his posts but you must be deranged to question the facts.
If you honestly believe TDW was a better clan and the players you mentioned, are better than the ones from G before, you're just plain stubborn or somehow have these delusions of grandeur where there are no better players than yourself.
To me, it seems the years have not changed you at all Drake.
Last edited by MinatO on 09 Jan 2015, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Evil4N »

In other clans I crushed G aswell

(For Jaegger)

MP Ironman is my nick

Post by MinatO »

If i'm not mistaken "GRIMMJOW" is Drake. How ironic is this rofl.
Not really reliable screenshots as both teams have fakers listed. Doubt "Sentinel" was ever a member of G :mrgreen:
I think Guilty is Fluxy, Ryzbmeup and Macgyver are strynix/varyat?

Post by Dante »

Well it's look like a personnal fight buddy. Yes I used to think they were strange. I never hided it like a lot of you guys here. DOA played Pazey some days ago. Apparently Pazey lost to him and said that doa cheated :) I won't deny it, you can think everything about my friends " Julien and Djeje" but still they are very good players like I am. I never decided to ban them from CH so before naming me inform you plz. I was dissapointed when I knew Julien used cheat and I said it to him. Now this guy really likes this game and I decide to trust him.

Did I say I was the best player of SOF ? Did I say TDW was better then G ? WTF YOU ON MATE ? You're on coke or what ? I don't fucking care how GOOD players was in SOF in 2002 and I find it funny to compare oldschool to newschool players like you do.

i'm not trying to prove oldschools players were bad, try to be objective and to read better plz I said that in these days Doa/Ironic played there were no anticheat so I have the right to be suspicous . Now, yes it's possible to bypass it and we saw it the past years I didn't say it was not possible.

But how the fuck could you even judge and say oldschool players are better since any of them played us ?

When I joined G by your information it was because the twins weren't in :) So shush. I said it to jr I would refuse to play with them. Now I say it again it depends on the teams you play.
Give me Butcher/Jarek Flux Emi Julien and me. And I think we can defeat the top G team. You like it or not I don't fucking care :)

All I see is you changed a lot, you're fucking agressive and talk shit in 50% of you post. I have nothing against you but you should clearly think about writing so many mistakes.
Last edited by Dante on 09 Jan 2015, 20:36, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote:If i'm not mistaken "GRIMMJOW" is Drake. How ironic is this rofl.
Not really reliable screenshots as both teams have fakers listed. Doubt "Sentinel" was ever a member of G  :mrgreen:
I think Guilty is Fluxy, Ryzbmeup and Macgyver are strynix/varyat?
Not fakes, it was the G from Jr. Did you know he even recruited Julien for G ? :mrgreen:

Post by MinatO »

@Drake
It's not hard to judge or compare. Pazey/Craneo are the perfect argument to prove it. They have been always been consistent in their play.
So if all the "old players" mentioned were equally good, doesn't it seem logical that i'd rate G's old lineup higher than yours?

"try to be objective"? I don't even like Proxima and i'm basically defending his points. How would I do that if i'm not objective?
Last edited by MinatO on 09 Jan 2015, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Dante »

It's your point of view :) And this can't be proved before we played with the lines up we said.
You can't be objective when your agressive feelings force you to say shit like I banned the twins from CH. Like I said TDW was better then G or anything else you wrote. Yeah I refused to play the twins a lot like in past we refused to play vs WEEDY even before he get caught. It's my fucking right, what's wrong ?
Last edited by Dante on 09 Jan 2015, 20:41, edited 2 times in total.

Post by MinatO »

It's not a point of view. These are facts.

It won't be proven since half the mentioned players have long quit the game already.
Even if you would enter the server right now and beat 10-0 them, your point would be invalid if you're the only active players in sof...
Last edited by MinatO on 09 Jan 2015, 20:42, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Dante »

You can't be objective when your agressive feelings force you to say shit like I banned the twins from CH. Like I said TDW was better then G or anything else you wrote. Yeah I refused to play the twins a lot like in past we refused to play vs WEEDY even before he get caught. It's my fucking right, what's wrong ?

I never cheated and I saw so many fucking players fall down due to cheats that I lost faith in SOF players lol.

Post by MinatO »

Aggressive feelings? What is there to be aggressive about?
I don't know who banned Pazey/Craneo back then but it was obviously one of you 3. What do you think, I contacted CH's serverhost and asked them to check the rcon logs who it was EXACTLY?

You lost faith? You should have faith in me son. You're the little ignorant rat called Sasuke and i'm your elder brother Itachi who knows everything. But watch out for the Mangekyou when you stare in my eyes of wisdom. They might turn your sof dreams into an illusion of eternal failure. TSUKUYOMI.
Last edited by MinatO on 09 Jan 2015, 20:46, edited 5 times in total.