Another shitload of screenshots

Reactions: 9

Another shitload of screenshots

Post by Emirate »

Screens i've made/collected over the years. Some are pretty old (2005/6) others are more recent.
Spoiler:
Reactions: 0

Re: Another shitload of screenshots

Post by Proxima »

None of them screens are from 2005/06. EF was founded in 2007 by a guy named JohnLo if I remember correct and you and Fluxy wasn't part of the original team. These screens are from maybe late 2008, beginning of 2009 and up till now. Gg’s though.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

gg's.

Actually there is some screenshots from 05-06 in there.

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote:EF was founded in 2007 by a guy named JohnLo if I remember correct and you and Fluxy wasn't part of the original team. These screens are from maybe late 2008, beginning of 2009 and up till now. Gg’s though.
2006 actually (officially that is). The screens ef vs hyp are from somewhere in 05/06. You're right about Johnlo, he founded ef together with Elda. I don't exactly know who were in it from the first day as I was barely playing ctf back then (I joined ca short after because some of their members left to start a clan called ef...), but I believe dsr, unreal, drago, stoned, chong, mendoza, fidel were a few of them. Even drake joined the early ef team at a certain stage. I joined the first ef later on after playing under an alias for Ef against P in some cup (MD cup I think it was?). After that I joined sad/o2 and 3v which i'm pretty sure played TCL in 2006. Out of the top of my head, I was in the 2nd year of highschool when I joined, that's about 9,5 (jesus :()years ago = 2006.

Most of the screenshots are from the 2nd ef though, which restarted about 2 seasons after the first one died, you're right about that. During te restart players like fluxy and german joined (together with zcud/splinky, who was in the first ef as well) after I took them with me from sad/o2. Fabel joined out of 3v so I'm pretty sure the 2nd ef was after early 2007, which on my calander automatically means the first ef was active beginning 2006 (since 2 tcl seasons passed inbetween). Think most of the screens are from 2009/10/11 though as those were the years I used that pc the most.

Post by smokestaH »

was hoping to come across the EF vs G screen i think it was for TCL (couldve been the very last season), i only played a few maps for G and that was one of them. It was the first week/match of the season and it was on IRQ. I only played the first map, jr switched with me for the second one. Guess it was in 2008.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

smokestaH wrote:was hoping to come across the EF vs G screen i think it was for TCL (couldve been the very last season), i only played a few maps for G and that was one of them. It was the first week/match of the season and it was on IRQ. I only played the first map, jr switched with me for the second one. Guess it was in 2008.
Wasn't this in bronx mate, were we swapped 1 map each vs EF?

Post by Emirate »

smokestaH wrote:was hoping to come across the EF vs G screen i think it was for TCL (couldve been the very last season), i only played a few maps for G and that was one of them. It was the first week/match of the season and it was on IRQ. I only played the first map, jr switched with me for the second one. Guess it was in 2008.
Yeah we lost alot of screens on the ef forum. Imageshack deleted them and we found out too late :( We once had a massive database full of screenshots from people like DSR, mendoza, chong and unreal. Unfortunately I was not able to retreive most of them (there were like 5000 screenshots). Perhaps those guys still have them somewhere on their old harddisks.
DSR

Post by DSR »

yep Elda and Johnloo were the founders(2006) and me,castro,chong,mendoza,unreal,stoned aka air were there from the first day

ps i think i still have the ss ef vs G some where i know G won 1-0 and 3-0 and become champions that day :mad:

damn really miss those day's had allot off fun back then

oww hi guy's :mrgreen:
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

This was EF's original team I think.

This was somewhere in 2006 (MD cup)

Good times....

Post by smokestaH »

DSR wrote:yep Elda and Johnloo were the founders(2006) and me,castro,chong,mendoza,unreal,stoned aka air were there from the first day

ps i think i still have the ss ef vs G some where i know G won 1-0 and 3-0 and become champions that day  :mad:

damn really miss those day's had allot off fun back then

oww hi guy's  :mrgreen:
Post it if u can :dban:

Dumond the SoF archive.

Post by Proxima »

I think DSR is talking about these..

Emirate wrote:
Proxima wrote:EF was founded in 2007 by a guy named JohnLo if I remember correct and you and Fluxy wasn't part of the original team. These screens are from maybe late 2008, beginning of 2009 and up till now. Gg’s though.
2006 actually (officially that is). The screens ef vs hyp are from somewhere in 05/06. You're right about Johnlo, he founded ef together with Elda. I don't exactly know who were in it from the first day as I was barely playing ctf back then (I joined ca short after because some of their members left to start a clan called ef...), but I believe dsr, unreal, drago, stoned, chong, mendoza, fidel were a few of them. Even drake joined the early ef team at a certain stage. I joined the first ef later on after playing under an alias for Ef against P in some cup (MD cup I think it was?). After that I joined sad/o2 and 3v which i'm pretty sure played TCL in 2006. Out of the top of my head, I was in the 2nd year of highschool when I joined, that's about 9,5 (jesus :()years ago = 2006.

Most of the screenshots are from the 2nd ef though, which restarted about 2 seasons after the first one died, you're right about that. During te restart players like fluxy and german joined (together with zcud/splinky, who was in the first ef as well) after I took them with me from sad/o2. Fabel joined out of 3v so I'm pretty sure the 2nd ef was after  early 2007, which on my calander automatically means the first ef was active beginning 2006 (since 2 tcl seasons passed inbetween). Think most of the screens are from 2009/10/11 though as those were the years I used that pc the most.
If EF was founded in 2006, it doesn’t really make sense you have screens from 2005?

Here’s some screens from 2006/07...

Is that ef fluxy on the last screen?
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Yep that's him.

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote: If EF was founded in 2006, it doesn’t really make sense you have screens from 2005?
If you have screens from 2006 with ef on it, it doesn't really make sense to say its founded in 2007?

To answer your question though, as it seems very important to you what happened in which year (hey, each his own hobby). I said screens from 2005/6 because I wasn't sure when ef started, late 2005 or early 2006. After I looked it up though, cause of your obsession of the sof timeline, I came to the conclusion it was 2006. Thanks for your attention, good evening.

And yes that's fluxy.

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:
Proxima wrote: If EF was founded in 2006, it doesn’t really make sense you have screens from 2005?
If you have screens from 2006 with ef on it, it doesn't really make sense to say its founded in 2007?

To answer your question though, as it seems very important to you what happened in which year (hey, each his own hobby). I said screens from 2005/6 because I wasn't sure when ef started, late 2005 or early 2006. After I looked it up though, cause of your obsession of the sof timeline, I came to the conclusion it was 2006. Thanks for your attention, good evening.

And yes that's fluxy.
Well I’m not a fucking EF encyclopedia it was based solely upon your statement whereas you insisted it was founded in 2006. Only thing I remember was that JohnLo guy whom I arranged a lot of friendlys with in ’07, later on it was Elda and Fidel, and I guess now you and fluxy.

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote: Well I’m not a fucking EF encyclopedia it was based solely upon your statement whereas you insisted it was founded in 2006. Only thing I remember was that JohnLo guy whom I arranged a lot of friendlys with in ’07, later on it was Elda and Fidel, and I guess now you and fluxy.
Then why made some weird statement about the (may be, may not be) wrong year I mentioned in the first place? You only make less sense now :wacko:

Nice screens though. On their way to the archive. Thx to both you and dmd.

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:
Proxima wrote: Well I’m not a fucking EF encyclopedia it was based solely upon your statement whereas you insisted it was founded in 2006. Only thing I remember was that JohnLo guy whom I arranged a lot of friendlys with in ’07, later on it was Elda and Fidel, and I guess now you and fluxy.
Then why made some weird statement about the (may be, may not be) wrong year I mentioned in the first place? You only make less sense now  :wacko:

Weird statement? If you actually read instead of glimpsing my posts, I said 2007 “if I remember correct”. No need to get all defensive here, only questioning why you said some of the screens were from 2005/06, when I don’t recall EF in 2005.
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Proxima wrote:
Emirate wrote:
Then why made some weird statement about the (may be, may not be) wrong year I mentioned in the first place? You only make less sense now  :wacko:

Weird statement? If you actually read instead of glimpsing my posts, I said 2007 “if I remember correct”. No need to get all defensive here, only questioning why you said some of the screens were from 2005/06, when I don’t recall EF in 2005.
Please shut up.

Post by Proxima »

Keifer wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Emirate wrote:

Please shut up.
All I see from you is spam posts, so I like the idea of that deafening silence. How did you ever become mod on this forum or any forum for that matter?

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote: Weird statement? If you actually read instead of glimpsing my posts, I said 2007 “if I remember correct”. No need to get all defensive here, only questioning why you said some of the screens were from 2005/06, when I don’t recall EF in 2005.
And I gave an answer, how's that defensive? Questioning why you made the statement, how's that defensive?
Proxima wrote:None of them screens are from 2005/06. EF was founded in 2007 by a guy named JohnLo if I remember correct

In this context, yes it's a weird statement. Let me show you how most people (including me) read this: 1. None of the screens are from 2005/6 (looks like you're 100% sure of it, which is weird on itself cause ef apparantly was founded in 2006) 2.EF was founded in 2007 (you seem pretty sure about this as well, not that weird considering you were sure none of the ef screens are from 2006) 3.By a guy named JohnLo if I remember correctly (now this is something you ain't sure of).

If the 3 are not meant to be linked to eachother, you're just not such a good writer, and this was all a misunderstanding... Ah well, who can blame you, it's not your first language.

Good talk though.

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:
Proxima wrote: Weird statement? If you actually read instead of glimpsing my posts, I said 2007 “if I remember correct”. No need to get all defensive here, only questioning why you said some of the screens were from 2005/06, when I don’t recall EF in 2005.
And I gave an answer, how's that defensive? Questioning why you made the statement, how's that defensive?
Proxima wrote:None of them screens are from 2005/06. EF was founded in 2007 by a guy named JohnLo if I remember correct

In this context, yes it's a weird statement. Let me show you how most people (including me) read this: 1. None of the screens are from 2005/6 (looks like you're 100% sure of it, which is weird on itself cause ef apparantly was founded in 2006) 2.EF was founded in 2007 (you seem pretty sure about this as well, not that weird considering you were sure none of the ef screens are from 2006) 3.By a guy named JohnLo if I remember correctly (now this is something you ain't sure of).  

If the 3 are not meant to be linked to eachother, you're just not such a good writer, and this was all a misunderstanding... Ah well, who can blame you, it's not your first language.

Good talk though.
Why are you keep posting like it fucking matters anyhow? I was pretty active back then and know what clans was around and which ones were not. EF wasn’t around in 2005 and you were barely playing ctf according to your statements above. So let’s leave it that, shall we?