Another shitload of screenshots

Reactions: 9

Re: Another shitload of screenshots

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote: Why are you keep posting like it fucking matters anyhow?
:fp:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Je moet hem ook gewoon negeren he, het is praten met een schizofreen.
Reactions: 0

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:
Last resort. :fp:

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote:
Emirate wrote:
Yeah, if you can't talk with the mongoloids, just let them be. Tried to talk with you but you don't even understand what you write yourself. Weird stuff. Now keep on walking bigboy.

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Emirate wrote:
Yeah, if you can't talk with the mongoloids, just let them be. Tried to talk with you but you don't even understand what you write yourself. Weird stuff. Now keep on walking bigboy.
If you need some flames, theres a PM function here and ill act surprised when you post them, you thimble brained redhead. It’s the least I can do for those I keep on a short leash.

Post by Proxima »

Wow the newskool mod go in a delete post frenzy because he won't admit to the screens he posted are from 2009+. Meltdown :clap:

Post by Proxima »

Emirate you were nothing back in 2006/07, you were nothing back when EF was founded, and you hardly play ctf in 2006 according to your (deleted) statements above.

So what are your qualifications other than some 2009+ screenshots and a leadership in a clan where 3 other players came before you?

Answer the question, you grandstanding newskool ginger.

Post by Proxima »

@Shock, please put this guy out of his misery. Abusing his mod powers and deleting posts because he won't admit to being a fake insignificant newskool fuck who never played a ctf match with EF in 2005/06.

Post by Emirate »

This post was made by Proxima who is currently on your ignore list.

Proxima busy life :fp:

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:This post was made by Proxima who is currently on your ignore list.

Proxima busy life  :fp:
I'm pmsl right now. You've just pulled off the biggest meltdown in internet history, deleting all my posts with anger because you damn well know I'm right about that none of your screens are from 2005/06. Fucking embarrassing to say at least.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Proxima wrote:Emirate you were nothing back in 2006/07, you were nothing back when EF was founded, and you hardly play ctf in 2006 according to your (deleted) statements above.

So what are your qualifications other than some 2009+ screenshots and a leadership in a clan where 3 other players came before you?

u were dog shit in 2005, nothing but easy frags. just dont try to refer to the history cause anyone who were around know just how much of a shit player u really were, G and new school .coms easiest player. Good job

Post by smokestaH »

time to move on boys

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:time to move on boys
boy*

oh iv moved on,prox just cant let it go... he reminds me of my grandfather in some ways "Everything was so much better when i was young..".

I bet hes digging deep now in his awesome screenshot collection right now or he just make another cry post about how it was all a joke and he was actually trying to boost the sof forum activity.... to be contiune
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Actually i started playing in 2000 ..
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

lol coming from you. Proxima is like you guys but more extreme. Funny how he turned now against his own kind. Lmfao ya all newskoolers compared to him.
Newskooler.

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:
lol coming from you. Proxima is like you guys but more extreme. Funny how he turned now against his own kind. Lmfao ya all newskoolers compared to him.
Newskooler.
'against his own kind'

Also, didnt Proxima leave MP cuz u joined? damn that has to sting. SoF 2015 and u still make people leave a clan with your presence.

Get got.
Last edited by smokestaH on 10 Feb 2015, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:Emirate you were nothing back in 2006/07, you were nothing back when EF was founded, and you hardly play ctf in 2006 according to your (deleted) statements above.

u were dog shit in 2005, nothing but easy frags. just dont try to refer to the history cause anyone who were around know just how much of a shit player u really were, G and new school .coms easiest player. Good job
butcha wrote:
boy*

oh iv moved on,prox just cant let it go... he reminds me of my grandfather in some ways "Everything was so much better when i was young..".

I bet hes digging deep now in his awesome screenshot collection right now or he just make another cry post about how it was all a joke and he was actually trying to boost the sof forum activity.... to be contiune
Naw dude I moved on a long time ago, you’re the one who keep running your mouth. As far as I remember you weren’t much around after 2005 and ppl only really notice you again after we recruited you for xdt in 2008. But ya keep talkin', its funny. I won’t go as low as you to say that you were never any good, because you were. We all had our peaks in this game, Smoke have, Jr have, I had. And no need to dig in my massive screenshot collection, I can post one link; http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; don’t lie.

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:

u were dog shit in 2005, nothing but easy frags. just dont try to refer to the history cause anyone who were around know just how much of a shit player u really were, G and  new school .coms easiest player. Good job
butcha wrote:
boy*

Naw dude I moved on a long time ago, you’re the one who keep posting. As far as I remember you weren’t much around after 2005 and ppl only really notice you again after we recruited you for xdt in 2008. But keep talkin', its funny. I won’t go as low as you to say that you never were any good, because you were. We all had our peaks in this game, Smoke have, Jr have, I had. And no need to dig in my massive screenshot collection. I can post one link; http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; don’t lie.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

TotalitioN wrote:Actually i started playing in 2000 ..
Your signature says different

Post by butcha »

Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:

u were dog shit in 2005, nothing but easy frags. just dont try to refer to the history cause anyone who were around know just how much of a shit player u really were, G and  new school .coms easiest player. Good job
butcha wrote:
boy*

Naw dude I moved on a long time ago, you’re the one who keep posting. As far as I remember you weren’t much around after 2005 and ppl only really notice you again after we recruited you for xdt in 2008. But keep talkin', its funny. I won’t go as low as you to say that you never were any good, because you were. We all had our peaks in this game, Smoke have, Jr have, I had. And no need to dig in my massive screenshot collection. I can post one link; http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; don’t lie.
yea i left in 05 and returned somewhere in 08 with some laggy ass laptop and u didnt recruit shit, weedy asked me to reinstall and do some games with G ( right before u kicked him).. no idea what u got against emi/flxy or anyone around now really and always have to bring up the "times when sof matterd".

dunno why emi deleted ur posts, he shudve kept em so every1 can see how much of a jackass u truly are. Mr trollface