2011? Screenshots

Owned somebody 1on1? Recorded a cheater? Post here.
Reactions: 0

2011? Screenshots

Post by smokestaH »

Found a folder called newskool, alot of screenshots from the last time we played i think it was in 2011. Plus one bonus screenshot for Hayo.
Spoiler!
Fuck stats for doubling my screenshots.
SoF on 20 ping is just too easy.
Dont see Emirate on any of the screens, wise to dodge the beast.
That [HA] team vs [TT] on bronx might be the worst team in history of SoF. Leviator = Julien, someone kill me.
Dende cheating because he enjoyed the compliments he heard on teamspeak.
Dios/Weedy was the man.
I cant believe we played this much SoF.
Reactions: 9

Re: 2011? Screenshots

Post by Emirate »

smokestaH wrote: Dont see Emirate on any of the screens.
3rd screen (stats not counted), Rate. On the others i'm not indeed :(
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

You played way more than that even. There was a short period (I think like a month or 2) where I was unemployed at that time and we played 2on2s/3on3s every afternoon.

Post by Proxima »

GG on Bronx I was Tactile. I hardly ever play in 2011 and when I did I fucking sucked.

Post by Hayo »

holy shit is this screenshot yours?

really would like to know what year that was. pretty sure its more than 10 years ago.

lol look at this: http://members.tripod.com/total_torture/ttclan/id1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
guess who Some One and HaYo are :D
Last edited by Hayo on 09 Feb 2015, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

Post by smokestaH »

I didnt take it and i honestly dont know how i got it but its always been in my 'collection'.

This has to be from 2001 if i had to bet.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

IsMannen, lmao! u had some Swedish guy in your team aswell?

Post by Hayo »

I do know some were from Denmark, I actually asked the guy if he would mind if we would start up [TT] again. By looking at the list I only remember the following names:

DesTroy
ShArD (aka SparkY)
BasTardo
DARKNESS (aka Imp, Dementor, etc.)
KillahBee (aka KillaBee, now Shady)
Shrike (now MR Orange)
Kanistic
HaYo
Diablos (aka Spaztic)
Killer
Some One
Eddie
Roos

Post by Proxima »

Not many players from Denmark, only remember me and Laban from that period. That's a fucking old and dusty screen tho, weren't DL around from 2002-2003? Voodoo went to EFZ at some point in 2003 i think. Didn't knew you were that old school, I remember you were like 12 or something in .com?

Post by Hayo »

Could be yeah, I'm 25 now.

Post by smokestaH »

The =DL= on the screenshot was made by a guy called [EFZ]Smoke, but he changed his nick to something else when he created DL. We are both on this screenshot: Weird how we both almost have the identical nick with the charactermap stuff.
Spoiler!
Its too long ago but i know that i know Vampire, Subzero and Vortex but besides the fact that Vortex was dutch i dont know anything else. If ya get what the fuck it is im trying to say. So ya its a pretty old screenshot. The =DL= that people know from 2002-2003 was led by Skarly, could've been DL v2 but perhaps they never died. ex Smoke had already quit at that point.

Post by smokestaH »

There were a bunch of danish players. There was a team with a few of them in it (DK). LordJ, Saxo and a few others i cant think off. Funny thing about (DK) they left TCL (And SoF i think) after they played . Pretty sure they complained about speedcheating and kLoNe came in saying he was just strafe jumping haha.

Post by Pazey »

lol my bro in last screen bad phoenix them were the days :lol:

Post by smokestaH »

Pazey wrote:lol my bro in last screen bad phoenix them were the days  :lol:
hell yeah, the original 'broooooooooooooooooooo'. lmao

Post by smokestaH »

goddamn, didnt expect this but DK's site is still online. Its the same site as like 13-14 years ago. Cant believe they kept the site + domain.

http://www.dark-killers.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LOL Maxmum i remember that pic, look at that juicehead. F@THER, Gizeh is that the [Gi] one? Son of the legendary mam nl? Goddamn Poison, didnt expect him to be that young.

Fucking shame only a few of the screenshot links work.

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:goddamn, didnt expect this but DK's site is still online. Its the same site as like 13-14 years ago. Cant believe they kept the site + domain.

LOL Maxmum i remember that pic, look at that juicehead. F@THER, Gizeh is that the [Gi] one? Son of the legendary mam nl? Goddamn Poison, didnt expect him to be that young.

kuren.org loool
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

smokestaH wrote:goddamn, didnt expect this but DK's site is still online. Its the same site as like 13-14 years ago. Cant believe they kept the site + domain.

wow, must be the oldest sof site ive seen, even the music still works.

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:

kuren.org loool
uhhhh...u've lost me dawg.

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:
butcha wrote:

kuren.org loool
it was the predecesser to http://elitefx.com/sof/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, just totally forgot that one thats all. its in their links

Some cool screens on that site too. DH was the first clan i played in ever in sof1,

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
butcha wrote:

kuren.org loool
it was the  predecesser to http://elitefx.com/sof/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, just totally forgot that one thats all.

Some cool screens on that site too. DH was the first clan i played in ever in sof1,
LOL at that ZranX site still working. =DH= / Fi Nobody, remember his clanplay signature? he had a pic of an ass that said 'nobodies perfect' orsome deep shit like that.