CONGRATULATIONS MP CLAN! + EVILAN

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 6

CONGRATULATIONS MP CLAN! + EVILAN

Post by Fuckemup »

You win the league, by defaults from #1.
Don't know what the real staff thought when putting Evilan into the staff (shock,emirate,nijo,even minato) As 4-5 months ago, he was banned for ruining the league and crashing sof1.org servers during the matchdays. Everybody forget about that, but keep Crying about snake ddosing evilan + servers.

Well this one legged asian scum named Evilan brainwashed and cocksmoked the staff to get rcon to SFL servers + even made his own servers sfl match servers that means #1 clan = banned from 85 % of the match servers and atm, butch can't connect to any SFL server. And im sitting in the same boat

Sorry for the mature guys in MP clan (Paz,cran,minato,bundy,zomb,zinc)
And sorry for the other mature Clans, you know who you are.

But we're done with this league, wont sign up for Another season neither aslong as that cockrouch is in the staff. And if you wanna match us, as in friendlies or wotsoever just post in our general board and we set something up go ahead ban me, make my day.... i called him asian yes, a retarded pakiclown is what he is.

Peace out.
Reactions: 14

Re: CONGRATULATIONS MP CLAN! + EVILAN

Post by Evil4N »

Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Why bans evilan ?
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

3 clan league now.. my god even for sof post 2004 era this is an all time low =(
Reactions: 0

Post by Huso »

Evilan is hated by the whole sof community why the fuck is he in staff anyways?
Sort this out staff members and kick this guy out of the staff, he makes himself important in the league(atleast he thinks he is) but in the other way he is a gamekiller.

Guys dont quit this league for this silly guy and just play your matches. Give the staff time to react on this so we can move on.

Post by Fuckemup »

RIP SOF AGAIN BUT THIS TIME FOR REAL [99' - 2015]
2015 WAS THE YEAR JOHN MULLINS DIED.

We love to Huso, but just impossible to enjoy the game in a normal way when you have such a corrupt cockrouche in charge. I can take a banning, or 2.... ban us from MP servers, go ahead
but from the match servers?
And why Butch? just cause hes in my clan and Evilan cant stand us, but the question is...
Can ANYBODY stand him?

Post by Huso »

I do understand it jr

But evilan is the kind of person who expects that you will quit the league after getting banned by himself as staff member. This way his team will win the season, see how pathethic this guy is? Terrorist :lol:

Anyways he needs to get sorted and removed from staff or this game will simply die again. Just dont give up im pretty sure he will get kicked out :acad:

Post by MinatO »

Why not handle this with the SFL Staff instead of pulling the plug?
I'm sure Emirate, Shock and Nijogeth can sort this out with you. (PS: im not staff)

I can understand Evilans reactions when you're being spammed with "asian", "1 leg" and some racial stuff.
Nonetheless I don't agree with banning people. Everybody knows there's usually only 1 or 2 active servers so if you're banned there, you're pretty much fucked.

I think most people know the little feud I had with Adem/Kartal last month and eventually we just settled it tbh. We both just wanted to play and stop with the nonsense.
You shouldn't stop anyone from playing this game with so little servers. Mute at the most, but definitely no bans.

Hope you will reconsider, rest of MP just wants to have some fun games next weekend, regardless of the outcome.

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:Why not handle this with the SFL Staff instead of pulling the plug?
I'm sure Emirate, Shock and Nijogeth can sort this out with you. (PS: im not staff)

I can understand Evilans reactions when you're being spammed with "asian", "1 leg" and some racial stuff.
Nonetheless I don't agree with banning people. Everybody knows there's usually only 1 or 2 active servers so if you're banned there, you're pretty much fucked.

I think most people know the little feud I had with Adem/Kartal last month and eventually we just settled it tbh. We both just wanted to play and stop with the nonsense.
You shouldn't stop anyone from playing this game with so little servers. Mute at the most, but definitely no bans.

Hope you will reconsider, rest of MP just wants to have some fun games next weekend, regardless of the outcome.
Racial? Oh if you mean evilan joining sof gunz blazing and says he will ban anyone with a israeli ip just for the fact of him being israeli.. well yea sure.

Anyway.. enjoy the gamme fellas

Post by MinatO »

butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:Why not handle this with the SFL Staff instead of pulling the plug?

Racial? Oh if you mean evilan joining sof gunz blazing and says he will ban anyone with a israeli ip just for the fact of him being israeli.. well yea sure.
Ofcourse, that as well. Nothing wrong with some jokes here and there but sometimes it just gets out of hand...

Post by Huso »

Try to explain that to evilan and he wont listen anyways.

And on the other part i understand that hes getting flamed by people since he didnt grew up with RESPECT.
People who dont RESPECT others can expect to receive DISRESPECT from others.

But no evilan wants to be sort of a dictator, a boss, a king. So he thinks that people have to kneel for him while he pisses on them. These kind of persons deserve nothing becauze thats a mindset which also carrys out in his real life.

Post by Evil4N »

What has this to do with SFL or with clans anyway ? I banned Butcha on my servers because of his unprovoked flames. See my signature.
For the rest Jr and Butcha are just exaggerating. None else has been banned :fp:

Also those servers restart every night, just some dramaqueens at work in this topic.

Oldskooler's pride I guess.
Last edited by Evil4N on 22 Mar 2015, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Post by MinatO »

I don't care who started it, just stop it already.

Nobody is banned in my MP servers btw. (Public & Match, Conflict one is from Evilan)

Post by Prorace »

MinatO wrote: You shouldn't stop anyone from playing this game with so little servers. Mute at the most, but definitely no bans.
Smartess sentence I've read since I am back on SOF.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:What has this to do with SFL or with clans anyway ? I banned Butcha on my servers because of his unprovoked flames. See my signature.
For the rest Jr and Butcha are just exaggerating. None else has been banned  :fp:

Oldskooler's pride I guess.
unprovoked? that was after u banned me the first time after i just pointed out some "facts" u thought was real wasnt, we werent even flaming or some shit.. u just went nuts lol.

Anyway its just a PC game after all. Got other shit to do besides this

Post by Evil4N »

Don't involve SFL or clans with your petty behaviour.

And calling me "thick goat sunni fuckface".. is not a fact. I know for you it is, hence why I remove you from my servers. Fallen oldskooler.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Don't involve SFL or clans with your petty behaviour.

And calling me "thick goat sunni fuckface".. is not a fact. I know for you it is, hence why I remove you from my servers. Fallen oldskooler.
yea.. thick sunni fuckface was after the first ban.... you know that time when u saluted hitler and ISIS and wanted to ban some israeli dude just for the fact he was israeli (nice played btw in a 25 man game lol)

what the hell is wrong with u, why u twisting the story and shit? at first i thought u were trolling or some shit but now i srs wonder if u have some type of mental disorder

something is just not clearly right here mr. :ninja:

Post by Fuckemup »

I understand Evilan at one point, i really do....
Keep me banned for the asian part ;
I'll take the consequences keep me banned from Evilan servers... but the SFL MATCH SERVERS????? WTF? And my members???? wtf they have to do with my actions against this cocksmoker.

But other points, not at all.
I actually did alot for this game lately, wether it was shown or not... i got many players back just for sfl, as a month Before SFL started sof barely had 3 players in the evenings, and that changed ALOT.
And many more comming for the 2on2 tourney, but things just changed.
I got many PM's and some discussions in our private board... and i tell you, im not the only one tired of it but no names mentioned yet...
Maybe ill start like Evilan did a few months back when only clan he could join was [t]ombstone with julien,drake etc.... KILL WHATS LEFT IN SOF, Crash servers, ddos players, ban,kick just to make them uninstall.

Post by Fossil »

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote: I'll take the consequences keep me banned from Evilan servers... but the SFL MATCH SERVERS????? WTF? And my members???? wtf they have to do with my actions against this cocksmoker.

Stop the lies Jr. It's irresponsible to claim that I am supposedly banning players for just being in a clan.
Expected from you though since you lied before at Dumond about me supposedly banning a whole clan from Dumond's #1 server

Sad figure.