WHY

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 6

Re: WHY

Post by Fuckemup »

Jarek, no disrespect to you mate.
You and Butcha are my favourite players, kings of the newskool :)
Your ping was not steady 60, it was jumping alot and i remember you warping on my screen like fwoooah.
Warping like Matrix used to do, but those screenies says enough... you swapped with Butcha secound map and we won.
Also MP didn't touch our flag much secound map explains enough doesn't it? :)
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

MinatO wrote: For what it's worth, seeing as there's no mention of EF here, I actually think EF once had a really strong lineup as well (was something like Flux/Juiced/Fidel/Boxor....). It's around the time Fidel/Castro started midfielding on almost any map and EF was almost unbeatable on specific maps like akercity, gicctf and bronx. I'm not sure who did most of the communication in that lineup but it was hard to break through EFs midfield.
Yeah we had a pretty nice team back then. Flux, Castro, Prorace, Unholy, Erox, Stoned, Boxor, German, Killer, DSR, Fabel, Splinky, me. Not sure if it was in the same era but at some point we also had Bred and Kleku. We pretty much relied on unsuspected tactics, teamwork and timing against the better teams rather than fragpower. Funny shit on teamspeak indeed.

Only screen of that line-up I could find. No stress evi, I do not intend to start a screenshot war :mrgreen:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Full list
http://imgur.com/a/4Skgz
Some out of that list.
Spoiler:
Getting wrecked by the true (frenchies) gicctf1 players,
Spoiler:
damn those Olé guys where awesome on gic.
Spoiler:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote: Only screen of that line-up I could find. No stress evi, I do not intend to start a screenshot war  :mrgreen:
Haha, alright then. I was already like "wtf is he doing ? Now I have to browse through all my screenshots to counter it !"

Anyway a full list of TDW results:

http://www.clan-tdw.com/index.php?page=3

Most of our results were from 2006, but all those results were gone because of TDW-Mocro getting emo.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Sauron wrote:Full list
http://imgur.com/a/4Skgz
Some out of that list.
Spoiler:
Getting wrecked by the true (frenchies) gicctf1 players,
Spoiler:
damn those Olé guys where awesome on gic.
Spoiler:
Can't believe we actually beat G with MAD... lol. I was Showtek btw.
Hawk was such a beast. Best player i've ever seen who doesn't use jumps, crouches or anything.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Emirate wrote:
Personally I liked the line-up with all the frenchies of MP (crap'z, killer, felipe). Was cool to watch them beat fragwise stronger clans with their weird tactics and frequent rage-attacks :mrgreen: Wouldn't call them a top-3 line-up though unless we're talking about entertainment...
GIC, Maroc and terror were my favorites maps to play. I do not think we lost a lot of games on GIC with 2/3 Frienchies in the team. (not any lost game I can remember)

Crap'z for flagwhoring and great cover;
Killer for tanking and capping;
Felipe for his awesome knowledge on the defense techniques on GIC, and almost 8 out of 10 nade hits. Nading incoming enemies or outgoing enemies with our flag.

But also without the frenchies we didn't do so bad on GIC :mrgreen:
Worst frenchies of GIC IMHO were Rocked and Wolfgang.

Post by Fuckemup »

Ahh you leave me no choise, R.I.P MP Piece of shit clan - this is screens from proxima, Time,Dumond,Shady is lucky i lost mine over the years as i remember ripping the Military Phaggots new assholes :( :)

Post by Fuckemup »

Ahh you leave me no choise, R.I.P MP Piece of shit clan - this is screens from proxima, Time,Dumond,Shady is lucky i lost mine over the years as i remember ripping the Military Phaggots new assholes :( :)

Post by Fuckemup »

Post by Fuckemup »

Post by Fuckemup »

Start off with a 1on1 vs a nobody - atleast somebody i can't remember or playing - R.I.PISS
OUCH! This so called Fushy+frenchY you try to measure there lil needle cock against monster cocks.
No comments....
Prox,jR,Muere,Craneo - MP was better, your right...... :wacko:
MP carried by Sotico :)
I joined smokes clan [HyP] for awhile back in 06-07 I am [HyP]HeaT
Prox followed me as [HyP]DoZeR
Carnage joined MP
we was the only 3 active players in ]G[ back then as crooked,craneo pazey left us, so we killed the clan.

Minato,Sauron. - R.I.PIECES
1-15, goodgame.
jR vs MaD Weezy = Dali, i wonder who ]G[Massi was, doesn't ring any bells in my brain nomore.

Frenchies, Frenchies, Frenchies....
We forgot Metzger/aka Butcher/aka Nukem in our monster line up back in 04-06, easily a fame top player as i put him in my top 10 list off all time in the other topic about top players, 100 ping still made skilled players ragequit :tongue:
Prox,jR,Pazey,Craneo,Payday vs ole 5vs5 on french map.
Pazey spec, and swapped with Neukemup, that was Cryptic or D-SS

gg fluxy Image
man i really wish i saved my screenshots from back in the days, as Proxima didn't take a screenshot if he wasn't on top or had positive stats :tongue:

Post by MinatO »

results dont count if sparco was in our team dude lol
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

The screens I posted was just to show some MP nostalgia. It are just some GIC screens.
My point was that those frenchies were good at GIC. And I never said MP was better than G son.

Also, if you compare the teams. G was always full of A players. MP had just a few worth naming.

G: Butcher, Pazey, Craneo, Bleeder, Crooked, DSS, Hazzez, Nukem, Payday etc.
With MP it was basically it was just Me, Fushy (Later Pazey and Craneo) and some other random B type of players.

I do not see one screen with me and Fushy playing a 2v2 vs G.
I don't think I played that much vs G anyway because I was more a TCL player than a random match player.

Yea I see my name 2 times on your screen list. All I see is me carrying the rest of the easyfrags.
You, Kamil, Smoke, Proxima vs Me, Ricky (lol), Panic (lol) and who the fuck is Noise?

Pazey, Craneo, Proxima, You vs Me, Dion (wasn't that bad), Time and this Noise easyfrag.

You missed these one btw.

For the rest I do not think we played much games vs each-other. Only hard players I remember from my peak time were Pazey, Craneo, Hawk, Hazzez, Smoke, Fushy, Matsu, Static, Bob and I probably miss a few others.

But yeah... G was the better clan alright?? Congratz

Post by Fuckemup »

jR,Prox,Nukem,Doa,Skarly,Hippy,Fatty,Craneo,Muere,Blade,Enzyme,Crooked,Bugli,Butcha,Payday,Sotico,Dre,Azazel,Hazzez,Bob.

We had bunch of nice players in our team, could pick any 5 here and still win a TCL game lol

Hawk was a good player indeed.. i remember recruiting Him, Weedy, Peace and Grimeface(AxO) to ]G[
Cause people went inactive and we barely had a team on sundays - Prox raged and kicked them all lol when i was away for a day or 2.
I came back, and he was like, Omfg don't recruit newskoolers to our clan and then we died again lol.

Bob never impressed me much tbh, was also banned for wallhacks in tcl.
Reactions: 0

Post by Jarek »

who was this guy Kamil? polish player or not?

Post by Fuckemup »

Not polish, Kamil [HyP]Kamil and ICDP Kamil.
Nice guy, ok player.

Post by Fuckemup »

FuckEmUp, FuckUuP, BeatEmuP, KickEmOuT, HanGemUp, RapeEmUp, EatEmUp.

Mannnnn.. i miss those days, and those players.
I started [G] with Prophet after he got kicked from TF i felt it wasn't right so i left with him - also had some epic battles vs TF clan before they left to sof2. Didn't feel so good killing my own father who was playing sof in TF then hahahaha.

[G]Stood for Gods in the beginning lmao, but after a week or 2 we changed it to Genocide.
Yes and we actually live up to that name pretty damn good :lol:

Post by Fuckemup »

FuckEmUp, FuckUuP, BeatEmuP, KickEmOuT, HanGemUp, RapeEmUp, EatEmUp.

Mannnnn.. i miss those days, and those players.
I started [G] with Prophet after he got kicked from TF i felt it wasn't right so i left with him - also had some epic battles vs TF clan before they left to sof2. Didn't feel so good killing my own father who was playing sof in TF then hahahaha.

[G]Stood for Gods in the beginning lmao, but after a week or 2 we changed it to Genocide.
Yes and we actually live up to that name pretty damn good :lol:

@ Minato.
I still think Game was a good player, a good defender - he could keep that Zero
And was good with comunication, we never used TS in G but he had alot of binds he used pretty good.

Still my favourite defenders has to be : .com El^Leval, TF Silent, Ironic, and Geus on irq he liked to defend on irq.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Okay so this would be my dream match-up G vs MP (MP can have Muere and Craneo because G is full of A players anyway :mrgreen:)

MP: Fushy, Muere, Pazey, Dumond (Weedy, Bugli, Shady, Skullo)
G: Ironic, Doa, Geus, Butcha (Bleeder, Junior, Nukem, Crooked, DSS, Hazzez, Nukem, Payday, Hippy, Fatty)

Players all at their peaks. 5v5
Map as usual: Irqctf1

(I bet all the G fanboys pick G of-course :ghehe: )

Post by Fuckemup »

You can't take Muere and Craneo from us they belong in ]G[ not in MP :tongue:
But ok, i would love to play a game like that aswell.
I don't back down for some twins

Ironic,Doa,Geus,Me,Butcha
vs
Dumond,Fushy,Bugli,Muere,Craneo

All at our peaks....
Imagine these teams and 0 timelimit
10 flaglimit.

OMFG!
I would pay 100€ to play that game seriously!
Last edited by Fuckemup on 22 Nov 2015, 19:37, edited 1 time in total.