Reactions: 0

Re: Memberlist

Post by dmd »

Real question tho.

Who is Dope/TotalitioN for real?

When did he start playing?
Any other ex clans than MAD?
Any names than Prozac?

Never heard of the guy when I quit early January 2008. I first saw this guy in my short comeback in 2011.
Last edited by dmd on 20 Dec 2015, 13:07, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Emirate »

It's Huso's uncle

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:It's Huso's uncle

shocking.. :blink:

Post by TotalitioN »

And brother of prorace

Post by Prorace »

TotalitioN wrote:And brother of prorace
Brother from another mother. I am also Huso's uncle.

Post by Fuckemup »

EF INCEST, THEY ARE ALL BROTHERS/COUSINS/UNCLES/MOTHERS/SISTERS AND HAVING SEX WITH EACHOTHER :wacko:
Reactions: 3

Post by Evil4N »

because their leader happened to be a redneck (Castro) :upshake:

Incest happens

Post by maker »

Evil4N wrote:because their leader happened to be a redneck (Castro)   :upshake:

Incest happens
better redneck castro than sandnigger. found your holy sandals yet?

Post by Evil4N »

maker wrote:

Incest happens
"sandnigger" funny how racists invent new words to expand their racism to others. Can't wait till the UK implement their new anti-Polish laws for the toiletcleaners :smile:

Old news.

Post by maker »

Evil4N wrote: "sandnigger" funny how racists invent new words to expand their racism to others. Can't wait till the UK implement their new anti-Polish laws for the toiletcleaners  :smile:

Old news.
funny thing is that in my job english people are toilet cleaners, isn't it?

Post by Emirate »

I clean my own toilet.

Spoiled brats.

Post by Prorace »

Evil4N wrote:
maker wrote:

Incest happens
"sandnigger" funny how racists invent new words to expand their racism to others. Can't wait till the UK implement their new anti-Polish laws for the toiletcleaners  :smile:

Old news.
So what ? There is no "under-job" - people do this to get money and food their familly and stuff, please shut the fuck up and respect this. As long they get their own money instead of sucking every fucking penny their parents got.

Post by Picard »

I agree. Most low income jobs are fucking important. People laugh at those jobs because sadly there are probably more retards then not. Would you want to take a dump on a shitty toilet? No you want a clean toilet. Why would you laugh at the person who cleans the toilet? He does a fucking dirty job but its needed in the world we live in. Also those people in orange clothing who clean the street and shit, we would be literally fucked if we didnt have those.. anyway its not what i came here for.

Krug and Adam asked to join L. I dont know them but I might remember having heard something about them being banned from SFL? Is this true? If they are not banned then they are now full members I guess.

Post by butcha »

Picard wrote:I agree. Most low income jobs are fucking important. People laugh at those jobs because sadly there are probably more retards then not. Would you want to take a dump on a shitty toilet? No you want a clean toilet. Why would you laugh at the person who cleans the toilet? He does a fucking dirty job but its needed in the world we live in. Also those people in orange clothing who clean the street and shit, we would be literally fucked if we didnt have those.. anyway its not what i came here for.

Krug and Adam asked to join L. I dont know them but I might remember having heard something about them being banned from SFL? Is this true? If they are not banned then they are now full members I guess.
like evilan gives a shit.. he making big money on renting out his sof servers :troll:

Post by MinatO »

Prorace wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
maker wrote:

Incest happens
"sandnigger" funny how racists invent new words to expand their racism to others. Can't wait till the UK implement their new anti-Polish laws for the toiletcleaners  :smile:

Old news.
So what ?  There is no "under-job" - people do this to get money and food their familly and stuff, please shut the fuck up and respect this. As long they get their own money instead of sucking every fucking penny their parents got.
Plus if i'm not mistaken Evilan still didn't finish school and he has been doing university for like 6 years now. It's not like he ever earned a buck. From what I heard, the only job Evilan ever had was flipping burgers at Mcdonalds.

Post by Nijogeth »

Picard wrote:Krug and Adam asked to join L. I dont know them but I might remember having heard something about them being banned from SFL? Is this true? If they are not banned then they are now full members I guess.
They are banned

Post by Evil4N »

Snake was unbanned because VM needed members. Or was that a special treatment from the staff ?

Post by Emirate »

yeah man we corrupt as fuck

Post by Fossil »

Emirate wrote:yeah man we corrupt as fuck
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE SOF1.ORG MONEY DAWG? CONFESS!

Post by MinatO »

Evil4N wrote:Snake was unbanned because VM needed members. Or was that a special treatment from the staff ?
You can always file a motion with the supreme court that is called Shock :troll: