Reactions: 0

Re: RIP

Post by Huso »

Sof still has future, just believe.

#Believe

Post by Preacher »

Huso wrote:Sof still has future, just believe.

#Believe
Cornetto is the past which nickname will you choose for the future ?

Post by butcha »

Preacher wrote:

#Believe
preacher... really nigga :russian:

Post by Huso »

I might choose preacher aswell. Lemme guess... U are the french internet hero with no dick and small titties trying to find a way to be cool on internet becauze he cant in real? I dont think i have to mention ur name everybody knows who im talking about whihihihihi :wub:
Reactions: 3

Post by Evil4N »

Huso wrote:I might choose preacher aswell. Lemme guess... U are the french internet hero with no dick and small titties trying to find a way to be cool on internet becauze he cant in real? I dont think i have to mention ur name everybody knows who im talking about whihihihihi :wub:
Coming from a Shia-muslim. Nice one. My birthday gift for you is a poster of Hezbollah :lol:

#street-trash

Post by Evil4N »

Preacher wrote:

#Believe
He first need to find a new name for his 2nd uncle, since his first uncle got banned for hacking.
Propably he will take the alias Magnum, for some aimbot hacks with magnum.

Remember his assfriend Genius ? He quit sof because Adem and Kadir beated the shit out of him, gg.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Huso wrote:I might choose preacher aswell. Lemme guess... U are the french internet hero with no dick and small titties trying to find a way to be cool on internet becauze he cant in real? I dont think i have to mention ur name everybody knows who im talking about whihihihihi :wub:
Coming from a Shia-muslim. Nice one. My birthday gift for you is a poster of Hezbollah  :lol:

#street-trash
comming from a non-muslim... kafir.. :troll:

Post by maker »

Evil4N wrote:
Remember his assfriend Genius ? He quit sof because Adem and Kadir beated the shit out of him, gg.
Oh you forgot to mention how clean kartal and probably kadir are aswell, sandnigga'

Post by Evil4N »

maker wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Oh you forgot to mention how clean kartal and probably kadir are aswell, sandnigga'
Ofcourse, cheaters protecting other cheaters.

Maker-who-got-caught-by-UAC-itself.

Post by Preacher »

@ Huso Yeah lmao I really feel the need to come on SFL forum to act cool lmao. You're giving me what I want and I'm happy with it. Rage more Cornetto or whatever.
HAHAHAHAHAHA MAKER liking your post. My fucking god maker you're so desesperate, I met a lot of fucking bitchs on SOF and I've been one but YOU you're seriously the biggest fucking bitch of this game by far.

@ Butcha What's your problem with my nickname ?

@Evilan Bro I don't know who is the worst between Huso and Maker tbh lol.

Post by Huso »

Evil4N wrote:
Coming from a Shia-muslim. Nice one. My birthday gift for you is a poster of Hezbollah  :lol:

#street-trash
Go fight with ISIS and bomb yourself bitch becauze thats what people like u believe in. Atleast hezbollah aka the lebanese army is cleaning the "street trash" called isis up.

They believe when they bomb theirself they go to heaven HAHAHHAHAH fucking stupid people

Post by Fossil »

Post by Fossil »

Btw am i the only Scientologist on this forum?

Post by Preacher »

Fucking smoke you make me hungry.

Post by Evil4N »

Huso wrote: Atleast hezbollah aka the lebanese army is cleaning the "street trash" called isis up.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... hezbollah/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Huso »

Evil4N wrote:
Huso wrote: Atleast hezbollah aka the lebanese army is cleaning the "street trash" called isis up.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... hezbollah/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thats according to israel, thats who isis listens to right.

Hezbollah are real soldiers defending their country from suicidebombers. Maybe you shud look the other way around. Here u go:

http://youtu.be/zBTFxq3_S4Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice try tho

Post by Evil4N »

Lol complaining about my source by posting a amateur youtube footage, gg.

http://www.arabnews.com/columns/news/751656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Emirate »

wut

Post by Huso »

ISIS is daily trying to come into lebanon to make it fall just like syria. Without hezbollah defending our country we wudve fallen a long time

That video is made close to the lebanon-syria borders just inside lebanon.. Imagine with how many people they planned to come in and they all got killed.
dmd

Post by dmd »

This forum is some good comedy. Thanks to all you guys that make me laugh.

Fossil best troll on a SOF forum ever. Thanks Smoke. Your posts make my day.