Wow! Memories galore.. last time I played this game was like 10 years ago.

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Kyuss
Reactions: 0

Wow! Memories galore.. last time I played this game was like 10 years ago.

Post by Kyuss »

I'm not sure who is still around. It's been a long time and hope those I played against and with are doing well. In those days I was either loved or hated.. I would know pretty quick if I got kicked lmao. CTF were the days. Just watching videos of this on YouTube brought back wicked Nostalgia. By the way my tag back then, even though I would use a few. I used Rookie a few times and would aggrevate my teammates and walk around killing ppl and getting in there way on purpose so when they threw a grenade it would blow them up. Lol. My main name was Kyuss. I remember some of these names on the forum. What's sad us outside of Booger, I have no idea if anyone else has passed away. Hope you all been well!
EBKSICC
Reactions: 0

Re: Wow! Memories galore.. last time I played this game was like 10 years ago.

Post by EBKSICC »

i Remember the walker that pissed everyone off back in the days lol.... a troll before a troll was around..
dmd Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

You reacted to my YouTube comment hehe. Fragman is still around these days.

- Dumond
FRAGMAN Poland
Reactions: 4

Post by FRAGMAN »

YO, WHAT UP KYUSS. FRAGMAN HERE WAS LITERATELY GOING THRU MY MSN EMAIL CONTACTS WEDNESDAY. AND I SEEN YOUR NAME, I WAS GONNA EMAIL YOU AND SEE IF YOU WOULD BE DOWN TO RE-DL SOF AGAIN AND PLAY. BUT I WAS AT WORK AND WAS GONNA DO IT LATER BUT I FORGOT. AND HERE YOU ARE. AS THERE SEEMS TO BE A SMALL RESURGENCE OF OLD AND NEW-OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS. ALONG WITH A FEW NOOBS I SEEN KICKING AROUND ON A FEW SERVERS. I PLAYED WITH AND AGAINST YOU ALLOT. I IMAGINE YOU REMEBER 666 ULTIMATE. HE WAS MY 2 VS 2 OTHER HALF. ANYWAY HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE SERVERS. I CANT BELIEVE YOU REMEMBERED THAT NAME BEATMESILLY. I HAD SO MANY NAMES. I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS THIS, I JUST WISH WE COULD JUST REWIND TIME BACK TO 2001. AND PLAY THIS GAME ALL OVER AGAIN. ONLY THE HARDCORES KNOW, THAT THERE IS NO GAME LIKE THIS AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT.